bodhiseeds

• Thread starter indodoja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indodoja

you know, i've wanted to grow out some bodhiseeds creations forever now, but i cannot find out where to get them from. are you out there bodhi? any chance that you will be making an appearance here? is there anyone out there that has any eye candy of a bodhiseeds grow for me to drool over?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
breedbay co uk had his seeds at one point

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am rockin his Monkfish (Blowfish x Deep Chunk) as we speak and they are lookin stellar

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have his Bubba x Bluemoonshine in flower and it is just sick with resin and has the biggest fans on her . I have 3 or 4 that are 38 days in

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
He's put out a lot of really interesting hybrids. Bubba x BMS sounds great!

T

thunder

I would like to know also..Bubba x Bluemoonshine sounds sweet!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I just crossed the Bubba x Bluemoonshine to the SR 71 Purple Kush around 2 weeks ago .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's a deadly gene pool :party

I

indodoja

wow nice response! id love to see some pix guys! i've been looking over the bbay periodically to try and catch an auction (year or two), but can never catch a listing. they seem elusive to me, or exclusive to others depending on my varied perception. who do i need to smoke out..

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

im around, just a little slow on the computer:hi
im sorry its hard to get ahold of my creations, i usually only pollinate one branch by paintbrush per strain per round, making things a little limited but extra special.
ive been digging deep, working on bigger selections, longer breeding projects, reworking lines, cleaning up some lines, with just a few fun hybrids released to keep things moving, after the new year there will be some really unique stuff coming out. i may even put down the paintbrush and do a proper seed run so more people can enjoy the genetics.
its really cool to see some familar faces and cannabis superheros growing my stuff out, makes my heart glow. indodoja i have a pack of a new test strain for you called nepenthe if you pm me your addy.
much love and many blessings
may all your beans sprout
b

ps... when i get more beans ready to go, ill talk to logic and see what we can do...

I

indodoja

thank you bodhi! i'd be honored to grow out nepenthe! i look forward to documenting the grow for fellow mellow farmers. peace! hopefully we will all see a bodhiseeds forum soon.

I

indodoja

an afgooey x blue moonshine grow show is about to commence....

Q

queso

would like to learn more about bodhi seed and the strain they offer. im looking for the best pot to smoke from seed. thank you

M

mr. revolution

hey Zoolander are you going to send in any of those (Bubba x Bluemoonshine to the SR 71 Purple Kush) in or make some available some how. sounds like some good purple gone come from that

I

indodoja

sr-71 purple kush x appalachia grow show soon. flower proper like w/ hid. only have one going right now w/ nepenthe on the way. tight node spacing and one of the best aromas that i could ever hope for. smells kinda like the incense imported from india that they burn in almost all head shops. BOMB ass aroma. really excited. i plan to actually clone this time. i plan on crossing both this time to donate. ...only unemployment can stop me now(fingers crossed). peace!

Latest posts

Top Bottom