Body Odor Smelling

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Body odor smelling
Wasn't too sure where I should post this but since this is the grow diaries forum I was think a lot of ppl are growing a lot of different stuff so I wanted ppls opinion
What are the smelliest strains out there that you've grown & what company offers them
" body odor, armpits, dead skunk, baby throw up, rotten stuff " lol

Enjoy a picture of some gg4

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Aliens gear tends to smell like foot imo anything with alien tech. I also had a killer pack of power diesel from sin city that cut through walls and smelt like a gas soaked shit diaper

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Aliens gear tends to smell like foot imo anything with alien tech. I also had a killer pack of power diesel from sin city that cut through walls and smelt like a gas soaked shit diaper
Thanks Kat I've heard good things about alien gear was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction of some real deal skunk. I was looking around on here might have found some beans actually

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Kat I've heard good things about alien gear was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction of some real deal skunk. I was looking around on here might have found some beans actually
I haven't ran any skunk beans besides my own mss x ghost og which are real skunky I think the mss is a better mom than a stand alone clone

Top Bottom