Body Paint....you got any?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well was considering getting my balls tatted, maybe not such a good idea....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I always think of the first Clive Barker's Hellraiser...exquisite pain,I have so much to show you..lol

That rag runnin across an open wound that they have been diggin in for a few hours sets you free...and what is that shit? alcohol disinfectant of some kind..its like someone just ripped off a 10" scab and blew cold air on it and then they grind some more right in the same spot...lol..makes me want one right now

organicozarks

organicozarks

Once you get tattoos in places like your hands, knuckles, entire neck, throat, chest, head, etc... people treat you different. I am average height, fit, but not bulky, and people treat me like I am scary as hell. Once they get past the tattoos they realize that I take absolutely nothing serious (except gardening), and that I crack more jokes than a night of stand up comedy. I have had tons of people tell me that I was the person to change their minds about people with tattoos. Obviously when I was a 15 year old kid getting shitty tattoos this thought never crossed my mind. However 20 years later I view it as a very positive thing. The big difference being that now my friends are tattoo artists, and I haven't paid for a tattoo in a while. I forgot I did pay for my back piece though. There was a very specific person that I wanted to do it, and I traveled multiple times to get it done. He only charged me $300 each session for as long as I could sit. It was a damn good deal. It was actually pretty funny because he would whisper how much I owed him because he didn't want anyone else to know what he was charging me. I always tipped him $200 though. I have known many of the top tattoo artists in America because of my past life. Most of them were cool as hell. Some became good friends, and some were just flaky loser artists that were $1 from being destitute. The one common factor amongst almost all of them was they were major pot heads. Safety meetings were very popular at the tattoo conventions. :)

putembk

putembk

Once you get tattoos in places like your hands, knuckles, entire neck, throat, chest, head, etc... people treat you different. I am average height, fit, but not bulky, and people treat me like I am scary as hell. Once they get past the tattoos they realize that I take absolutely nothing serious (except gardening), and that I crack more jokes than a night of stand up comedy. I have had tons of people tell me that I was the person to change their minds about people with tattoos. Obviously when I was a 15 year old kid getting shitty tattoos this thought never crossed my mind. However 20 years later I view it as a very positive thing. The big difference being that now my friends are tattoo artists, and I haven't paid for a tattoo in a while. I forgot I did pay for my back piece though. There was a very specific person that I wanted to do it, and I traveled multiple times to get it done. He only charged me $300 each session for as long as I could sit. It was a damn good deal. It was actually pretty funny because he would whisper how much I owed him because he didn't want anyone else to know what he was charging me. I always tipped him $200 though. I have known many of the top tattoo artists in America because of my past life. Most of them were cool as hell. Some became good friends, and some were just flaky loser artists that were $1 from being destitute. The one common factor amongst almost all of them was they were major pot heads. Safety meetings were very popular at the tattoo conventions. :)
Sounds like a lot of pain to me boys. I don't care how much respect you get. lol

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I can still hide all mine but about to go line time on the forearm....

putembk

putembk

I can still hide all mine but about to go line time on the forearm....
I would think that after all the pain, time and expense you would want to show them off. Just like a girl with bolt on's . They can't wait to pop those titties out and show them off.

true grit

true grit

Ya got a decent amount of traditional Jap work from a well known artist. Also did full stomach which was worst so far. Collarbone def hurts, was too high to remember my knuckles. My hip bone was a weird one for sure. Almost got my dick tattooed at same party i got the knuckles done. probably good the artist was too weirded out off the bat. lol.

next up for me is neck, rest of hands and possibly some face ink. dig me some face tattoos. and slowly work a jap full suit when i find the right artist.

putembk

putembk

My favorite tattoo of all time.
Index

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Another thing that sucks is sunburn. In castle rock right now. Fucking 100 degrees I can feel myself burning by the second

putembk

putembk

Another thing that sucks is sunburn. In castle rock right now. Fucking 100 degrees I can feel myself burning by the second
Nice to be part Indian. Been working out side, sweating like a pig but no block. Usually use 4 or 6 on my shoulders, ear lobes and nose but not today.
Cabbage, peppers and broccoli are wilting. Getting ready to give them a cool drench. Remember when it used to cloud up and rain in the afternoons.

true grit

true grit

Totally agree CR, one thing ive noticed about being sleeved is that it REALLY sucks up the sun/heat.

Cort

Cort

I got a few, all things that make me think of family who have passed. They look random to anyone else but I care not what they think.

Workin on more, I have more family that have passed than I do skin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom