Bog- Blue Kush

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Jdog here,
Working with some BOG seeds right now, there Blue Kush, I bought it for $125 off of Seeds Here Now, which I now find was a mistake since I could have gotten them from thedankteam for nearly $75. Whatever though no biggie, real happy and excited about starting these fellows, wish me the best of luck and please comment if anyone has any potential improvements for me and my methods.

I sprouted the whole pack, 14 seeds, with 100% germination. Even when I snapped one of the seeds taproot after germination it pulled thru.

Bog blue kush 1
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

there is a lil bit but not much really doing good keep it up

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Finishing up sexing...... I only have 1 for sure female, and 3 maybes (but I think there hermaphrodites) but I don't know because Ive actually never seen a hermie before...
Im growing 50 other seeds right now, about 9 different strains and I haven't seen this in any of them, so I have a hard time believing that its an environmentally induced problem.
Damm, I bought these beans for $140 w/shipping, and this is what I get.... I posted pics, theres mad female hairs popping out but I'm also seeing this. Am i correct that this would be a hermie?

Photo 3
Photo 4
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Do these look like there stretching? Light to high possibly?
they do appear to be stretching somewhat for a indica dom strain. Couple of questions? What type and wattage of light are you using? 2nd is how high above the canopy is the light source? Last question what is the distance/length between internodes?

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

400w HPS Hortilux, Approx 2 ft above canopy! That was awhile ago anyways! What do you think about those hermies?

Has anyone heard of hermits with BOG?

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Heres the one that hasn't hermed! I was going to just chuck it since all the other ended up being full blown hermies, but Im so butt hurt I didn't get anything out of this I'm going to try it out anyways.
Im going to re-veg then clone, then flower the clone

Photo 4 3
Photo 5 1
Top Bottom