BOG seeds

• Thread starter matamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
matamus

matamus

has anyone ever ran any of his gear, I read breeder reports that say he lives in montana somewhere in the rockies. I use to be a part of SEEDBAY, but have lost 400 dollars there in the past month, so have decided not to lose anymore money. does anyone know where to get some of his gear without using seedbay.

R

Rabbi

Yes, I've ran lots of Bushy old growers lines, Blue moon Rocks, Grape Punch, Sour Bubble BX, Lifesaver, Bubblegums. All outstanding but use his seeds, Clones are always questionable.

matamus

matamus

is bcbuddepot a reputable site, I have never used them before. If it is true that BOG is here in the big sky state I would like to find him. I tried ordering some packs from seedbay but after 1.5 months of waiting i dont think they will show

S

SSHZ

Don't use BC Bud Depot...... they'll steal your money quicker then a $10 whore!

Blaze

Blaze

BOG no longer lives in Montanta - re relocated to California a while ago.

His stuff can be hit or miss. I've run Sour B, Bogglegum Lifesaver, and BMR. I will not be doing any of them again - there are much better genetics out there IMO.

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont use bc bud depot their crooks.:mad0233:

S

ShorelineTex

I smoked some BogBubble one time and it was was so strong it was almost unenjoyable. BogBubble and White Rhino are the only two strains I've ever smoked that actually made it hard to keep my eyes open *at all*. I'm not talking about really squinty, I'm talking about totally shut!!

With both of them, I would try to pry my eyelids open with my fingers, and my eyeballs just rolled independently of one another focusing on whatever they each chose or occasionally rolling back into my head.

I could still talk with people and understand what they were saying, but daaaaaaamn...that shit got me stoned. Both of those strains also caused me to sleep non-stop for 14+ hours straight.

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

He is selling at a couple Dispensaries in California, I know it might not help you. but if you have friends or family out there.

C

CAPO

Yep there in cali and he came back out with the sweetcindy.

matamus

matamus

sweet

if there is anyone willing to get me some of his seeds at one of the cali stores i would be more than happy to give a little extra. Have been searching high and low for his found it at seedbay sent the money in and never heard from them only sent one email to their support and never heard from them so. i just really really would like to get my hands on a couple of his strains.

S

Surfr

if there is anyone willing to get me some of his seeds at one of the cali stores i would be more than happy to give a little extra. Have been searching high and low for his found it at seedbay sent the money in and never heard from them only sent one email to their support and never heard from them so. i just really really would like to get my hands on a couple of his strains.

When you send your money into seedbay, they do not send you a confirmation or anything like that. If you log into your account on seedbay, look at your auctions and it will say "paid" if they received your payment. If they did receive it, it's just a matter of time before they are in your mail box.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Alot of mail getting gone at seedbay,ill stick with the farm....peace

G

G.F. Greens

i was wondering if they are even legit bog seeds they're sellin?
anyone know a good legit source for some bog beans?? please pm me

GFG

matamus

matamus

When you send your money into seedbay, they do not send you a confirmation or anything like that. If you log into your account on seedbay, look at your auctions and it will say "paid" if they received your payment. If they did receive it, it's just a matter of time before they are in your mail box.

Oh i know where to find when it was marked paid and shipped they marked it paid and shipped well over two months ago. its not showing up. just don't like the vibes I get from them over there, plus if i can i will keep my Money in the USA if at all possible.
C.f Greens they are liget bog beans @ seedbay had a couple of friends get some. Just use at your own risk, they have been very hit or miss lately.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
i had the same thing happen when bog came back and had his release... i spent $600 on his stuff and they never came. then after emailing them about it and not hearing anything back and emailing them again they canceled my account... i quit ordering from the bay way before that because that happened so many times but when bog came back i wanted to try one more time and was burned again.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

If it was me...I would remove that sboo link with a quickness.
I personally have lost alot of $$ to Gypme and have no love for that place or their ways.
Read the post above me^...some things never change.
~PB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom