BOG SS,SLS,BMR

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Yeaaaaaa bog will be hitting your booth first need me some lifestar and a bunch of your hash, see ya at the cup!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yeah, we plan to be in Denver for the BIG 3 Day Event HT is doing.

This year in Denver we are just bringing seeds and display jars but no hash or flowers are planned. Just seeds and the joints we share with everyone.

In L.A. We bring everything but come early Saturday if you want hash. It always sells out fast because my donation is very reasonable. My flowers too.

I don't just charge what the market will bear. I try to be fair.

But you can get the best for less at our booths. At least that's what all our customers seem to agree about. I only bring my best. :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We retail directly at events and we do it at wholesale price.

Folks are always surprised when they see fifty bucks for a pack of thirteen.

Buy three packs for 120 bucks and you get them for three bucks a seed.

12 packs for 420 bucks is lower than wholesale so come and get the best deal ever on the finest seeds available.

Sample our joints or get a gram of flowers for ten bucks. Sound fair?

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Sounds great bog. Ok so heres 5 blue moon rocks

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

4 sour lifesaver. Fucked up the first 6 seeds by paper towel method but sealed the zip lock so I started my last 4
seeds

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

And the oldest sour strawberries I'm really interested in the skinny leaf pheno in the bottom left as all of the as I've grown have always had big leafs like the other 3
1420915951985 1359202378

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yeah, stout is good Timmy.

We retail directly at events and we do it at wholesale price.

Folks are always surprised when they see fifty bucks for a pack of thirteen.

Buy three packs for 120 bucks and you get them for three bucks a seed.

12 packs for 420 bucks is lower than wholesale so come and get the best deal ever on the finest seeds available.

Sample our joints or get a gram of flowers for ten bucks. Free samples too. Sound fair?

miko

miko

bog gear is some of the best buds and strongest stout plants I have run.
We have personally run over 20 packs of sour grape, and 10 strawberry and 10 sour boggle. I can confirm you will be very happy with the large, dense and strong flavorful buds from any of their gear.
Happy hunting! And thanks BOG. Sound have another large order of sour grape later this month.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

That's my skinny leaf pheno already smells of fresh strawberries and yes I have my eye on that one and for some reason I know thats gonna be the one

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Greencure foliar spray Thursday. Gave the big sour strawberry haircuts so that the light can get the lowers . good vibes to everyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom