Bog Tester: Blue Cindy

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

Remember it has 3 switches 4 bulbs each.

So you can tailor your intensity to the contents.

There is also a 2 ft 16 bulb unit if you had the space.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V...lb+durolux&dpPl=1&dpID=31oKnpux99L&ref=plSrch

It's dimensions are 23.5" x 3" x 23.5"

http://growershouse.com/quantum-bad...gZUxEDlNUR2xO3IjbB2aWQ2zBSmcNe5JKQaAvBD8P8HAQ

this is what i have and its great. you can have 2bulbs on only or 4bulbs on to all 6 on. i bought with the blue spectrum bulbs and the plants love it. its 325wats at full power. i use it for seeds to vegg and keep a mother plants under them. you can also mix and match with red bulbs and combine with the blue bulbs etc

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
BombBP

BombBP

i had 4bulbs on but i cut back to 2. I def need a seed to veg tent. or im thinking of just buying the blackout material and wrappin my basement with it eliminating the need for tents.
I liked my closet setup way better than any tent I've ever used.

BombBP

BombBP

Was trimming my plants last week and was looking at the lil mountain of trash and thought to myself, "Self...why don't you reuse this trash in some way?" and I was like, "Self...that's a Damn good idea. Your useful to have around every now and then."

So, Self and I were thinking and came up with CFPJ(cannabis fermented plant juice) together. Probably not a new idea but seemed like a good one. Been about 4 days. I'll post our results:p.

BombBP

BombBP

Day 5 12/12

Have to get in and trim a few more things but some of these will be very hard to single cola. I'm going to try my best but might end up with a few bud tridents.

Also a pic of the male I kept. Nice, tight sacs so far. This was the Alien Bubba Berry seedling that had trichomes on the leaves so I'm hoping for a nice triched out male. We'll see.

2017 01 10 150349
2017 01 10 150743
BombBP

BombBP

Well, Hell....realized I never posted the pic of the male when it was just a few days old. Stoner.

Attachment 119
Top Bottom