Bogus Monkey's Puzzle Basement and Ramblings

• Thread starter Bogus_Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

What are these and what do I need to be doing. I'll start with that and their really bad and sort of all the sudden, then background and other stuff. I'll try and make this continuous that way I'm not clogging up your website with doo doo.

Bogus monkeys puzzle basement and ramblings
Bogus monkeys puzzle basement and ramblings 2
Bogus monkeys puzzle basement and ramblings 3
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

It's a hydro, Emerald Harvest. Clay pellets is all. I've already made many mistakes. Not really a newbie, just getting back into it. I have been prowling here just to pick up information and not really commenting on anything. 1st Mistake is they are all different. #1 Cinderella 99 from seed that is about 5 years old. #2 is GG from seed. #3 is wedding cake. This is the second day of 12/12.

THC7
THC8
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I been growing since 1984. Mostly outdoors. Last time I hydro'ed was about 8 years ago. I had a NFT set up with PVC pipe recirculating and I was using clones of Blackberry and AK47. Ran clone to Harvest in about 90 days. Was making about an once and a half per plant X 30. Had many good years and bad years outdoors over the course of my 54 years of walking the planet. All recreational. Even had a bust back in 97, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

The bigger ones kinda look like aphids I’m not sure though. Are the smaller white ones moving also or are they husks from when they molted or whatever you call it?

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Never was into training. Just clone and go. or with seed., it was making Christmas trees. I have prowled here for information a bunch. Watching here and there. Was planning on making a thread eventually when I was a little farther along. I have been forwarding pictures from phone to computer the last few days so I can share, become a little more familiar with everyone. sort of "Steal everything but Take Nothing" kind of attitude. Plus I wasn't wanting to draw too much attention to myself. My apologies to everyone. Please accept me into your group. I am not a know it all. And I play nice. All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a dinosaur and I think I finally am getting there.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

My wife found the Aphids, we are trying to find the white ones on the google. I have spent days here absorbing like a sponge. I know this has probably been addressed 1000 times here. I will keep looking. I got way to much wrapped up in equipment and atmosphere to cut these down and start over. THANK YOU to everyone in advance.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

The bigger ones kinda look like aphids I’m not sure though. Are the smaller white ones moving also or are they husks from when they molted or whatever you call it?
Small white ones are moving extremely slow. But there everywhere on the middle plant. "GG"

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Middle problem picture is an aphid "Green Thing" - Still trying to confirm the white but I think they are baby aphids. - - ??? Help - ???

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I have to be gone for work for most of tomorrow and have about 7 hours lights on left today.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I ended up with some "EndAll" I believe it was made by safeco or something along those lines. I showed the guy at the Hydro store the pictures and he seemed to think the white things were exo skeletons or shells. If so, I'm going to end up with a bunch of whatever came out of them. I will fade back into the coroner and just watch and learn new ideas for now. Sorry to crash the party. Thank You Sportyridr. BTW I ended up with a 2011 superglide FXDC it only has 3800 miles on it. Trying to decide if I should save it (Not Ride It) , ride it or sell it. That's a topic for a different website. Peace.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 @Frankster This feller needs a bit of help...been posting a cpl days
hey sorry, i’ve missed this thread.. i see the bugs in the picture, i’m not experienced at insects, knowing me i’d spray with 5-8% strength hydrogen peroxide than when the plants were dry from the spray i’d spray with some sort of another spray, probably get the advice from here..

Latest posts

Top Bottom