Bogus Monkey's Puzzle Basement and Ramblings

• Thread starter Bogus_Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I can't help but think there are some nannas in there somewhere. The calyxes look extremely swollen in that one pict. After looking at other threads, I know I am only half way if that. 7 weeks. I see some going 14 weeks +. If my memory serves me correctly, Hermie seeds are garbage.. ???

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I can't help but think there are some nannas in there somewhere. The calyxes look extremely swollen in that one pict. After looking at other threads, I know I am only half way if that. 7 weeks. I see some going 14 weeks +. If my memory serves me correctly, Hermie seeds are garbage.. ???
they should be females, depends on the strain, stability, etc but keep ‘em and grow them sometime..

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Question: In my res I run a big aquarium bubbler, 2 huge air stones connected underneath 24/7 and from the top I water with a pump in the res on the timer. The timer is one of the click ones, each click being 15 minutes. I currently have 5 clicks pushed in - so 5 - 15 minute feedings spaced fairly even every 24 hours... What is every one else running if anyone has a similar set up? I'm not having problems - I'm just curious. Thanks.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Let's start from scratch again. Something supposedly simple. Northern Lights Auto. Day 1
Am I Even In The Right Place? - Is this the correct thread, format and forum?

NLA3
NLA2
NLA1
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Having a slight issue - NOT MAJOR - when I mix my FF dirty doz... The first day or so the solution looks like weak chocolate milk after about 24 hours it settles out and coagulates. - - Is there anyone out there willing to discuss FF hydro issues???

THANK YOU.

Topside
Stirred
Settled
Settlement
RootsSetup
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Bugs were bad but they have been gone for a couple of harvests now. Not a lot of comments for a newbie like me I'm guessing. Somebody has to be using FF in their hydro.

chemistry

chemistry

Having a slight issue - NOT MAJOR - when I mix my FF dirty doz... The first day or so the solution looks like weak chocolate milk after about 24 hours it settles out and coagulates. - - Is there anyone out there willing to discuss FF hydro issues???

THANK YOU.

Never used the FF so can't comment, but what I can say is it looks like your nuits are clogging, just have a look at the packets and see if there is a mixing order, I use Canna, and if I mix my nuits wrongly, they clog and look the same as your chocolate water. 👍

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Back on EH and still having a heck of a time getting PH to settle..

Goes from 5.8 to around 8 in 24 hours... - Changing out Rea every 3 days or so it seems.

T

Tonyb420

My wife found the Aphids, we are trying to find the white ones on the google. I have spent days here absorbing like a sponge. I know this has probably been addressed 1000 times here. I will keep looking. I got way to much wrapped up in equipment and atmosphere to cut these down and start over. THANK YOU to everyone in advance.
I had aphids on mine, I controlled it with ladybugs but there are other things like predator mites.

Top Bottom