Bohdi Wish List

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

looking into bohdi genetics, thinking of trying the lemon wookie and Buddhas hand. Just wanted to see what are people's favorites from bohdi

iKharon

iKharon

You ever consider landrace strains?... if you breed at all, you should check out something not Bodhi :)

Irietime

Irietime

You ever consider landrace strains?... if you breed at all, you should check out something not Bodhi :)
Haven't gotten into breeding, although I'd def be into it in the future. Right now I'm in the honeymoon faze of growing, hope it never stops. Just wanted to see what beans from bohdi people most want to get there hands on. There's so many it's hard to choose:) I want them all. Was wandering what landrace means? Is it the originals? Still in the dark with the f1's, f2's and such? Can you help a brotha out?? Peace

iKharon

iKharon

Haven't gotten into breeding, although I'd def be into it in the future. Right now I'm in the honeymoon faze of growing, hope it never stops. Just wanted to see what beans from bohdi people most want to get there hands on. There's so many it's hard to choose:) I want them all. Was wandering what landrace means? Is it the originals? Still in the dark with the f1's, f2's and such? Can you help a brotha out?? Peace

Landrace.. okay, so long story short.. there are people who dedicate their lives and time to finding strains around the world and see what plants/strains are indigenous to the location.. each continent, climactic region, etc all produce unique strains that people haven't really messed with.. there's "parent lines" out there that have awesome unique and unknown qualities, and when you find something amazing, you can play with crossing it back into itself a few times to stabilize the genetics.. this way you know(for the most part) exactly what you will get. Then you can cross with something else, something local, or North American and you'll have your very own strain. This is where people have fun with playing mad scientist.. finding key traits and genetics and making or finding your own 'holy grail'.

Top Bottom