Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Hand Break Down?

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Grinder Break Down?

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
J

jakew215

So im curious on to how everyone else smokes out of there water pipes. Im a religious zong user, one hitters.

My question is how do you load your bowls?

do you take a complete nug, stem and all and just stuff it into the bowl?

do you break the weed down by hand, removing leaves and stems along the way?

or do you use a grinder and your buds? and if you do do you pull stems out before hand or do you just just the entire nug into the grinder and grind it up with the stems...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fingers. Then I roll my fingers and add a micro mini hash ball on top. Same way when I roll a joint. Sometimes I roll a joint and then smoke the last 3rd of it out of my bong.

Old school baby! Old school!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nug stuffers are cool though too. I got a few of those in my crowd.

Dissectors and grinder hippies take to freakin long and drive me crazy. They do make a cool ritual out of it and they are fun. I like to bust on them though.

J

jakew215

oh yeah, love smokin the last of a blunt in the bong. good stuff.

and im one of those anal guys, get every little nug separated it takes a while most of the time. but i just bought another grinder last night, been using it. but i still have to get all the stems out so its really not saving me much time, i just like the nice even roast. a good even cherry, cuz like i said i rip it once, ass the rest out.

i have pounds of black chucks/half green bowls.

i just love that fresh green rip out of a clean bong. salt and alky.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

I love my sharpstone grinder i usually just throw the whole nug in there and grind it up..... Any stems that are in there the sharpstone dosent cut and all the dank goodness falls on the screen below lol.......

Jake im with you on the even burn thats my whole reason for grinding instead of breaking it up by hand i feel like ground up bud burns better and hitts harder :)

J

jakew215

I love my sharpstone grinder i usually just throw the whole nug in there and grind it up..... Any stems that are in there the sharpstone dosent cut and all the dank goodness falls on the screen below lol.......

Jake im with you on the even burn thats my whole reason for grinding instead of breaking it up by hand i feel like ground up bud burns better and hitts harder :)

exactly has more of a chest punch to it. i like to hack up a lung too, gets my face all numb and heart racing, i love it! im gonna take another one now!

and thats the exact grinder i got, sharp stone, clear top, its pretty small, only 27 bucks on sale last night at the ol head shop.

J

jakew215

heres how i just smoked that bowl... (and how i have for 8 years + - the grinder part)

Start with your lil' snap. (Purple Snow)
http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/SAM_0158.jpg

Broken apart de-stemmed bud in grinder.
http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/SAM_0159.jpg

Stem and leaf remnants.
http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/SAM_0160.jpg

Freshly ground lil' snap.
http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/SAM_0161.jpg

Ready to enjoy lil' snap.
http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/SAM_0164.jpg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I prefer to use my trimming scissors and remove all of the buds that make up the larger bud. I trim each little bud off the stem and put those pieces in the grinder, a 4 piece Space Case, then I grind it and poke all pieces through the grinder holes with a chop stick. I then make a neat pile and insert it in whatever, vape, bowl, bong, blunt, or joint.
I don't like to use my fingers because I feel like I'm ruining my glands lol. After I got my first grinder I was like "what did I do without this"? Smoke weed everyday...

Cheers,
Crom

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

I use to love my grinder, but now it is too old and losing a few teeth. So now I just use scissors over the bottom of my grinder, so i can still get any keif that falls. :afroweed:

S

supasticky

I break it down to almost the calyx. I'm pretty quick though, so don't hate Tobor! lol

-Supa

J

jakew215

okay so i pretty much made this thread to see if i was crazy, as my girlfriend is always on my shit for taking days.

this clearly shows that im as normal as most all other tokers out there.

and i i showed her ass these results. she did that growl kinda thing girls do then shook her head and walked off.

so she can wait for me to load my bowls before she drags my ass to grocery store...

thanks guys!

J

jakew215

hand break down takes the lead... only after a handful of days im getting tired of my crystal robbing grinder.

started using my clippers though, i wish i would have been doing this for years...

L

limeako

Grinder.
Well,
I love to sit out a nug on a desk or dresser for a couple days.
let it dry out and get crumbely, then I stick it in my Chromium Crusher (Past Space Case owner, and Sharp Stone) Really enjoy the new one, it's heavy, the teeth are great as well, shreds up nugs and leaves stems whole surprisingly.
pour it out on a glass plate, pile it up. pack it in n' enjoy

Latest posts

Top Bottom