Bonjour from Canada Farmers

• Thread starter RickyRicardo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RickyRicardo

Hey, I am a newbie on THC Farming, both on here and as a farmer. Got lots of past successful experience growing orchids indoor and gardening so I hope this counts for something.

Just ordered a Bloombox Royale with Cheese from BC Northern Lights. I know I could have built my own myself for cheaper etc... But, I did not have the time, did not want to get through the trial and errors of building a custom system and it would always have been an ugly "patante". Being an engineer, I like straight lines, order and things that are well put together, the BC Northern Lights products fit the bill. Dealt with Blair and service has been excellent so far.

Decided to get into farming has I have had some bad experience recently with the local market. I like my things to be organic with no added chemicals into it...

Since I grow my own vegetables in the summer, make my own honey (got two hives) I figured it made perfect sense for me to start growing my own. Besides I have some good friends that will appreciate sharing my crop.

Look-out for my grow thread for my first grow, I will appreciate all the help I can get!

My first grow will be using 12 feminized seeds of World of Seeds Legend Collection New York 47. Got a good deal on them so they will be my guinea pigs.

Managed to also get some other strains that I intend to germinate and clone in the next year:

- Jack Herer
- Northern Lights
- Big Bud
- White Widow
- Blueberry
- Hawaiian Snow
- Arjan's Strawberry Haze

I welcome all comments on the above specified strains, particularly if you have experience cloning them. I would like to try cloning on the easiest one to clone hehehe

Also smoking experience would be nice too.

Being a new poster I can't send pvt messages to other members yet so just keep that in mind.

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm bro, I have a producer from bc northern lights, works great but with the money you just spend on the whole kit you could have done a bigger better set-up

R

RickyRicardo

I know I know... but did not want (or have) the time to fiddle with a homegrown system and the local shops I went too were either unhelpful, or I had to build a kit from scratch and mount it etc...

Besides the idea is not to start a business with this LOL

So I went for convenient and easy. The fact that they have a grow manual and tech help was a boon for me. It is all already tested.

So what is your experience with the Producer?

R

RickyRicardo

Got confirmation my Bloombox Shipped Wednesday, these guys are quick! Will post a pic when I get the whole thing. What sucks is I am leaving for vacation next Saturday so I will get it and wont be able to start to play with it right away LOL

R

RickyRicardo

Got the call from the delivery company, receiving my Bloombox tomorrow!

But I leave for vacation for a week the next day lol! Murphy's law I guess! So I will have to wait till I get back to actually open the package and start growing...

R

RickyRicardo

Back from vacation and ready for my first grow!

Ok that beauty was well packed and came with everything I needed, I am very happy so far.

Calibrated my PH and PPM reader tonight and I am now all set to start my first grow report!

DSCF0004
DSCF0005
DSCF0006

Latest posts

Top Bottom