bonsai hero electric handheld trimmers

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
anyone use them, your opinions. not quite ready for a fullblown trim machine (nor do i like how they man-handel buds). these seem like a good inbetween.

confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
deacon1503

deacon1503

I was skeptical of a trimmer as well before I got a spin pro. The key is to use fresh buds right off the plant. The percentage that is lost from the trimmer isn't really substantial and the trim in the bowl i found ends up being decent smoke for perso use.

M

mrdizzle

check out the asshole doing a demo on youtube, takes him twice as long as doing it by hand, but I feel like they have potential

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I was skeptical of a trimmer as well before I got a spin pro. The key is to use fresh buds right off the plant. The percentage that is lost from the trimmer isn't really substantial and the trim in the bowl i found ends up being decent smoke for perso use.

I have never trimmed bud before so, I know nothing about the subject except what I have read.

I will be triming by hand in a few weeks from now...

I think I would like to get one of those Spin pros someday.

But

I read DJ short's tutorial, he says leave the leaves on the bud for the 1st few days of drying....

So I am confused now...:worried

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
check out the asshole doing a demo on youtube, takes him twice as long as doing it by hand, but I feel like they have potential

lol, i seen that and thought the same thing.

confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I have never trimmed bud before so, I know nothing about the subject except what I have read.

I will be triming by hand in a few weeks from now...

I think I would like to get one of those Spin pros someday.

But

I read DJ short's tutorial, he says leave the leaves on the bud for the 1st few days of drying....

So I am confused now...:worried

Ken, youll read alotta things bout trimming and curing and for me it was the most nerve racking part of all this;
heres where im at.

let the leaves dry on the plant is great for end product but a bitch to trim off. when they dry, the leaves snugg up to the bud and its a bitch to cutt off. id only do this for head stash never fir anyother reason, as its not practical.

As far as spinpros and trimreapper etc., commerical guys cant live without em but buds seem to get all banged up and lose trichs(more than im willing to lose myself) ive got buds frm dispensaries that were forsure machine trimmed and i looked under a 30x and saw alot of missing trich heads, almost looked liked they dry sifted the buds!

fir me, i pull all fan leaves and non trich leaves, first, few days before harvest, then trim branch by branch, hang, for dry, then follow djshort method frm there.

hope that helps a lil,

confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter

does it beat up ur trim, or is it still good for bubble?

confu...

deacon1503

deacon1503

does it beat up ur trim, or is it still good for bubble?

confu...

i wouldnt consider it beat up at all. its the leaf tips, bract tips, and maybe some very top of some buds that did a little foxtailing. i scrape the bottom bowl with a hardcard, and it come out FULL of kief. i also just regrind the trim in the bottom and use it for perso joints/bowls. works great for me. all trimmed product turns out lookin great.

i only use my bags for making butter with less quality trim now a days. most good trim goes right into my extraction tube!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
i wouldnt consider it beat up at all. its the leaf tips, bract tips, and maybe some very top of some buds that did a little foxtailing. i scrape the bottom bowl with a hardcard, and it come out FULL of kief. i also just regrind the trim in the bottom and use it for perso joints/bowls. works great for me. all trimmed product turns out lookin great.

i only use my bags for making butter with less quality trim now a days. most good trim goes right into my extraction tube!

Word!

COnfu...

Top Bottom