Bonsai SCROG Training and Micro Managing

• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miiikke

Miiikke

That is awesome, someone using the forum search engine. While I agree with you on that picture I have to be honest, that is not my grow. I think that was a guy names Humugous or something like that. He was much like you, confident in his ways being superior and knew more than anyone else on the forum but he just sort of disappeared. Have not seen him on here in months.
These are my work. I do not post pictures and I have my profile locked because I see no need to brag. But since you feel the need to post and think it was my work here you go.
Thats an AWESOME cola, regardless of how many were on the pant. Im just trying to test my theories and learn at the same time, my first one I just watched and read the whole time, this is my first go at training and this is how my brain works, give me a break Im testing what I think, and no one has given me any science to say it wont work in my opinion so I will continue to train how I think is beneficial to this project. I will learn from it regardless. I already have. I have an idea. Im trying it. It no doubt will be interesting which is why I want my environment in good standings to isolate the reaults on the train. I will be re-setting up soon and posting pictures, with the same plant lol

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
What do you mean? 🤦🏻‍♂️ I will grow the colas however long I want them flower them, its simple, your negativity is also kinda dumb. Colas are the available tops with light accessibility to flower. What your saying makes absolutely no sense. You have complete control of that. Well I do. You obviously dont

so, you plan on keeping them in flower till they do as they are told? the plant has a sort of built in timer, you can stall out veg state, but you cant really tell it to flower longer. the little beggar just doesnt have the programing for that. you might want to try some research on plants in general and cannabis in specific.

have you considered the stress your training might cause in flower stage? doesnt that often cause hermaphrodites? that might ruin the whole show.

ok, so... many here have tried to help, but even with the lights you were rude and just had belief and some bad lighting to back you up. they tried just telling you their experience, then they tried science, persuasion and cajoling, to date nothing works with you. you can plan on making a tomato plant act like a cucumber, but you cant ACTUALLY make it do that, you can want and wish and even try foot stomping and insults, but these guys, the ones with YEARS AND YEARS of PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE and EXPERTISE, seem to be telling you many things you just cant seem to grasp, among these things, but not limited to, they are telling you that what you are doing is not effective, efficient nor how plants really work. but you know... well... you know what you know and forget the rest. forget science! forget mother nature! you want it to be so, so like the king of siam in the movie - so it is written so it is done. but... the teacher lady finally got through to him and lincoln kept the elephants

Porky1982

Porky1982

You cant have more tops then me, thats why its better, thats the only reason its better, my colas will be closer together, mire space, thats it, and it will take 7 months, but if it works in production I can still harvest every other month with clones. What you see in my pics is nothing close to what I will be flowering, I think thats what some people are confusing. I have 2 months left in flower. I knew that before I started, Im right where I planned to be on my first screen right now. You may possibly have no idea what Im doing. I drew it, but this shit is on another level. I welcome all estimates tho, and I super appreciate the help with the lights, I needed better coverage to make anything impressive happen
Estimate of 5oz.

Miiikke

Miiikke

so, you plan on keeping them in flower till they do as they are told? the plant has a sort of built in timer, you can stall out veg state, but you cant really tell it to flower longer. the little beggar just doesnt have the programing for that. you might want to try some research on plants in general and cannabis in specific.

have you considered the stress your training might cause in flower stage? doesnt that often cause hermaphrodites? that might ruin the whole show.

ok, so... many here have tried to help, but even with the lights you were rude and just had belief and some bad lighting to back you up. they tried just telling you their experience, then they tried science, persuasion and cajoling, to date nothing works with you. you can plan on making a tomato plant act like a cucumber, but you cant ACTUALLY make it do that, you can want and wish and even try foot stomping and insults, but these guys, the ones with YEARS AND YEARS of PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE and EXPERTISE, seem to be telling you many things you just cant seem to grasp, among these things, but not limited to, they are telling you that what you are doing is not effective, efficient nor how plants really work. but you know... well... you know what you know and forget the rest. forget science! forget mother nature! you want it to be so, so like the king of siam in the movie - so it is written so it is done. but... the teacher lady finally got through to him and lincoln kept the elephants
No not at all, you cant keep them in flower, you could until it dies. I will keep it in VEG until it does what I tell it to, but I will also maintain level in flower, completely possible, just not attempted, because it can unecessary with low number of colas that are very spaced out, with over 140 colas I need them tight and level, and that is completely doable, and Im on a great track for that right now. Each cola will have its own developed stem 6” above the flower screen

Porky1982

Porky1982

So you are on your second grow as a farmer. As mentioned above if you could get the yields you are talking about. The method would be employed universally with every farmer. One question I do have for you. Are you removing the large fan leaves?

There are no fan leaves to remove. 😂😂

Miiikke

Miiikke

There are no fan leaves to remove. 😂😂
Right? No someone came and stole them in the night actually. I woke up and they were just gone. I was like wtf. But it ended up being beneficial so I kept doing it every week🤷🏻‍♂️

Anthem

Anthem

No not at all, you cant keep them in flower, you could until it dies. I will keep it in VEG until it does what I tell it to, but I will also maintain level in flower, completely possible, just not attempted, because it can unecessary with low number of colas that are very spaced out, with over 140 colas I need them tight and level, and that is completely doable, and Im on a great track for that right now. Each cola will have its own developed stem 6” above the flower screen
Ok well keep us informed with pictures. I wish you luck, I have a feeling come week 2 or maybe week 3 with your set up you will not be able to keep the canopy level.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Ok well keep us informed with pictures. I wish you luck, I have a feeling come week 2 or maybe week 3 with your set up you will not be able to keep the canopy level.
Ok thanks, thats what I figured, cause no one does it, but you to consider that nobody tries lol. I really hope to do something new here and be able to help everyone.

Porky1982

Porky1982

6" colas are not going to happen with that many heads and that light. I wish you luck but you are just not here on earth brother. I respect your confidence but with 1 grow under your belt you really do not have the experience. I stand by all my posts in this thread. I hope you prove me wrong.
You wouldn’t be proven wrong I promise mate. 😂😂😂
Although this bloke is about to revolutionise how a plant has been grown for thousands of years. 🤔

Miiikke

Miiikke

I will continue to fimm. Fimming slows down any growth wherever you want to use it, I can maintain stretch any node at any time, thats how I got where I am already, and will use that majorly to maintain level height. I will need some to grow longer tho so I will use the next screen to level those, then I will use fimming to control growth above the flower screen including flower stretch to reach final flower growth at a perfectly level height and spacing, each cola will have a hole, 144 holes. Either Ill get an 8th on each one and get a lb or Ill get more. At 3”x3” holes and 6” established colas above the top screen I could even fit a quarter oz on some of them so we’ll see, if I had a quarter oz on each one Ill have 2 lbs. We’ll see
Thats what I hate the most Porky bro, you laugh but you have no way to argue it, you know you cant officially disagree with any type of proof but you still sit there and cowar and laugh, if you cant prove its wrong, consider it may be right, or find another thread.

Miiikke

Miiikke

You wouldn’t be proven wrong I promise mate. 😂😂😂
Although this bloke is about to revolutionise how a plant has been grown for thousands of years. 🤔
Call up someone from a thousand years ago and ask them how they did it

Porky1982

Porky1982

What do you mean? 🤦🏻‍♂️ I will grow the colas however long I want them flower them, its simple, your negativity is also kinda dumb. Colas are the available tops with light accessibility to flower. What your saying makes absolutely no sense. You have complete control of that. Well I do. You obviously dont
😂😂😂😂😂😂
I love your comments mate I’m literally almost pissing my self laughing.

Anthem

Anthem

I have no idea about CO2, I know it gets tons from me right now but Im thinking Ill need something when its sealed just from common sense
So if we just go into the grow room and the plants get tons of CO2 from us? Brother, you just saved my some much needed cash. I never have to fill those mere 20 pound bottles of CO2 any more. Thank You for this MISS INFORMATION

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
erm... help? im thinking most here see the things you arent grasping, the things they have tediously explained repeatedly. $ per widget is the only real issue. if it is your therapy, then good use of time, but for most others there are other things to do. so time being money and all, your expenditure/widget is very high and labor intense. it can and has repeatedly been expressed, the real thing here... its not what you are doing, now even how...

ITS WHY

Miiikke

Miiikke

So if we just go into the grow room and the plants get tons of CO2 from us? Brother, you just saved my some much needed cash. I never have to fill those mere 20 pound bottles of CO2 any more. Thank You for this MISS INFORMATION
If you have 1 plant open in early veg then yes. Why are you so dumb? Why cant you debate properly without saying something so stupid and embarassing yourself, yall are all attacking from didferent anglea with the dumbest lines. Your trying to be funny but embarrassing yourself. Im out

Porky1982

Porky1982

Call up someone from a thousand years ago and ask them how they did it
Look mate you are talking to people who have grown thousands of plants over 20 years or more.
I’m sorry but your plant looks like absolute shit and you have shown by you comments you have no idea how a cannabis plant flowers, grows and what it needs. Ya setup is shit ya lights are cheap shit.
Don’t get me wrong I love this thread and you ignorance it’s absolutely hilarious. 😂😂
Please stay around and finish this thread and teach us all something. 😂

Miiikke

Miiikke

erm... help? im thinking most here see the things you arent grasping, the things they have tediously explained repeatedly. $ per widget is the only real issue. if it is your therapy, then good use of time, but for most others there are other things to do. so time being money and all, your expenditure/widget is very high and labor intense. it can and has repeatedly been expressed, the real thing here... its not what you are doing, now even how...

ITS WHY
You’ll see. Cause you dont listen. Thanks, see ya🙋🏻‍♂️

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

"...all you will do by fimming new growth in flower would be to slow it down on purpose to stay level, It would be achieving a negative result..."

WHAT? Are you listening to yourself here? I am really curious here now, how long do you plan to flower this plant , whenever that maybe when you flip? You speak of 6" colas on a bonsaied plant which you say you have time to finish? Are we talking about a never ending story to this grow? 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom