• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miiikke

Miiikke

2C1BC1C4 1FC8 4191 950C 6DA901A45149

CFC7143

CFC7143

How much do you expect for that grow, dry, “when you’re done”? You dont know? I did when I started. More then you got goin there
I find it incredibly entertaining you think you can guess how much Daley weight you are going to have after your harvest using Techniques that you were trying for the first time ha ha ha ha that alone shows how little you know about growing I myself am a very new grower and I’m currently only on my third grow but I know enough to know you couldn’t possibly guess your final dry weight

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Back to the subject at hand, lets suggest theres unlimited space with a perfect environment. To grow the best personal smoke the stress training, defoliation and topping wouldnt really matter. Isnt all that stuff mainly just for growing in small areas?

Another question is what if you trained a plant to have one cola, one top. . vs a plant with 4 tops. Will that one plant with the one bud, be of better quality than the one with 4 tops?

I guess im asking if training, and topping is for actual personal preference and space requirements?

CFC7143

CFC7143

Back to the subject at hand, lets suggest theres unlimited space with a perfect environment. To grow the best personal smoke the stress training, defoliation and topping wouldnt really matter. Isnt all that stuff mainly just for growing in small areas?

Another question is what if you trained a plant to have one cola, one top. . vs a plant with 4 tops. Will that one plant with the one bud, be of better quality than the one with 4 tops?

I guess im asking if training, and topping is for actual personal preference and space requirements?
To a certain extent yes I also believe a lot of it comes down to strain as well. So far I’ve just kinda decided what types of techniques I’m going to use once I start seeing how the plant is growing naturally

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No because his plants are going to be struggling from all the stress he is putting on the plant while it’s flower therefore the flower won’t be receiving the nutrient they require while flowering so he will then end up with fluffy airy flowers. I’d bet my left but on it.
Didnt see this. . so then a bud will not form as well if the plant is currently under stress training? Does the same apply to defoliation while budding?

CFC7143

CFC7143

To a certain extent yes I also believe a lot of it comes down to strain as well. So far I’ve just kinda decided what types of techniques I’m going to use once I start seeing how the plant is growing naturally
Different strains have different characteristics like I said the one plant in the picture I posted ended up with bud 40 tops and I never even topped or cut the plant what so ever. So if I would have just topped or fimmed the plant in the very beginning I would have just been wasting my time.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Didnt see this. . so then a bud will not form as well if the plant is currently under stress training? Does the same apply to defoliation while budding?
No it won’t if done right. But I promise you this guy is going to be topping and fiming his plants while they are in the flowering cycle. He already said he would fim during flower. But if you fim even just one top during flower other tops will lose “power” because nutrients we be taken from them to re grow the one his cut. This is super basic beginner stuff here

Miiikke

Miiikke

Different strains have different characteristics like I said the one plant in the picture I posted ended up with bud 40 tops and I never even topped or cut the plant what so ever. So if I would have just topped or fimmed the plant in the very beginning I would have just been wasting my time.
you could always have more from training. You coulda had more there

Miiikke

Miiikke

By the time your plant is done I will be on the flower cycle of my third grow......
How much did you get each the first two grows you’re referring to and how much space and light would be relevant to the thread, anyone can grow fast cycles

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
what is the most you have gotten from one plant (asked to anyone) and at how long?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
How many plants does he have in said pic? And how much space and watts?
I already stated. 2 plants. 200watts draw.
1 topping. 55 days in flower.7.5 weeks from seed drop to flip.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Yall are comparing me to random a** grows, and not the one I said that was similar to my goal and super successful!?

CFC7143

CFC7143

How much did you get each first teo and how much space would be relevant to the thread, anyone can grow fast cycles
My times are “fast” yours are just abnormally “slow”
it’s one plant in a 3x3 tent under an 75$ Amazon light in a 5 1/2 gallon airpot. With no training or Scrooge net. And I believe the final dry weight was 100 G’s give or take

Porky1982

Porky1982

Wake up to ya self mate. You know nothing you have grown 1 auto and ya current plant is a beaten up and already 3 months old.
Ya think aqua gives a shit about you your kidding ya self.
Your methods are a joke and you to ignorant to see everybody here considers this a joke.
You are in no position to be shitting on anyone else’s plants because the rest of us wouldn’t even bother pissing on yours. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom