Bonsai SCROG Training and Micro Managing

• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
growsince79

growsince79

How do you know? Sorry I said I wouldnt respond to this type of coment, but Ive stuffed an elephant into a trunk plenty times, and she thanked me for it😎
Seriously, how old are you? Does your mom know you're playing on her computer?

growsince79

growsince79

Sorry man. I tried to help you, but you obviously don't want to learn. Gl with your 144 huge colas.

420trout

420trout

Wow! Can't say I could stomach reading it all, but I will say interesting experiment and I imagine it's therapeutic working on the plant. One bit on the topic of CO2. Back in my days of growing in an apartment closet I played around creating CO2 with baking soda and vinegar. I made a special top for the vinegar bottle with a simple valve on it. I would hang the vinegar bottle upside down and set the valve to slowly drip the vinegar out. I dripped it into a small bucket with baking soda in it. The bucket is sealed and an output tube set directly over the plants. I never knew how much CO2 I was getting and with my pathetic U shaped floros it really didn't do much. Just something to play with if you really wanted to add CO2. Lots of crap on youtube about this kind of setup.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
If you get maybe one in 5 months, and I get up to 2lb in 7months on a 3x3 screen. That is matter of opinion and I will never consider it. Te point of this is to calculate an plan a yield. You cant do that so dont judge me until Im done, cause its obvious you have no basis but opinion. The fact that its offensive to you how Im training or for how long when this is a specific planned out grow, without any kind of proof in any direction that my grow will be unsuccessful
Yes I was giving you my honest opinion( My honest opinion as a farmer/grower with 15yrs experience that works with plants on a homestead to survive) I was not judging you, and for some reason you think everyone is.(at least not on growing, perhaps your manners now) I had already said it's your grow and have fun with it. I was giving an example to show how off your time frame and size are, compared to a normal grow. Just silly to start making exaggerated claims with no growing experience. You are getting mad at people giving advice and honest growing opinions with years of experience as you are old(no offense to anyone lol). Never did I attack you or the grow in any way, but you feel the need too. But shooting down all others' opinions while stating nothing but your opinions are right, makes no sense. If you plan to prove all the nay sayers wrong. Then do it with the grow, not an argument and lashing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom