Bonsai trees??

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

i did some monster crops a couple months about in November on my GG4 flowering plant.. and the clones were taking very long to grow (longer than normal, this plant is 4 months old) and when the clone started growing nodes it stayed growing kind of crazy so I thought maybe I’ll get some string and do some LST and tie the branches down.. now it’s starting to have a bonsai shape too it? Did I unintentionally create a bonsai tree? Lol I’m asking because it’s only about 14 inches and the shape is one like a bonsai.. anybody ever have a similar situation?

Bonsai trees
Bonsai trees 2
Bonsai trees 3
Bonsai trees 4
Miked1988

Miked1988

That’s a fun looking plant 👽
I know huh thanks man haha.. if I flower her I don’t think I’ll yield much right now and if I lollipop her she’ll barely have anything on top so I’m weighing out my options at this point lol

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

If she were mine 😏 I’d tie the main branches down. Flow with the bonsai vibes and open her up more while evening the canopy..you could grow that beast ina spiral or something .. honestly it looks like a really awesome plant to experiment with and create an artsy piece of dankness..

Latest posts

Top Bottom