Bonsai white widow 7
Bonsai white widow 8
Bonsai white widow 9
Bonsai white widow 10
Bonsai white widow 11
Bonsai white widow 12

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Nice! I've always wanted to grow a bonsai tree, but I guess I could just grow one of my trees like a bonsai.

Now ya went and got my thinker to thinking... this could be dangerous :happy:

Tomcat

Tomcat

BEAUTIFUL!! Damn I gotta try this now!!
I didnt mean to do it. Lol. She was a short plant last time I ran her, but she got to 2 1/2 feet or so. This time I removed alot of leaves in veg and I think I may have stunted her a bit.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I didnt mean to do it. Lol. She was a short plant last time I ran her, but she got to 2 1/2 feet or so. This time I removed alot of leaves in veg and I think I may have stunted her a bit.
Of you trim the roots as well that would truly Bonsai it all Bonsai means is potted plant .

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Of you trim the roots as well that would truly Bonsai it all Bonsai means is potted plant .
hell yea, in that case, I got bonsai! woohoo!
well shit man, seems like it worked out for ya! almost reminds me of a mainlined plant

Irietime

Irietime

Every plants different, this is another way to paint the picture. Looks rad. I like using the coated wire for LST, really good for bonsai training to, bend it and it holds.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Were you expecting them to get much bigger when you flipped em?

They seem kinda small for hydro. Especially with how big and fat those stems are

Tomcat

Tomcat

Were you expecting them to get much bigger when you flipped em?

They seem kinda small for hydro. Especially with how big and fat those stems are
Last time I ran this strain they got about 2.5ft tall. This time, I dont know if it was all the defoliation, manifolding or what, but they both stayed smaller this time. Im going to let em go and see what they do.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No Idea....but Im sure it wont be much. Should have chopped them down and started over....but oh well.
I think you will be pleased by the finish if you start to stack on the goodies those little colas will hulk it up I've had something similar it was only 1 '6" in full sun in pot in back yard ended up a 44 gms dryed n cured .

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Had 2 pure power plants i manifolded. The one grew just like yours while the other is over 30". Getting ready to cut them down soon. Hopefully the short yeilds something worth keeping around. Lol

Foxlink

Foxlink

Tomcat, that's an interesting idea to grow them as that- might be something I'll try once I get better at the whole swing of things :)

-Fox

Latest posts

Top Bottom