Boston Bling is it real?

• Thread starter jakk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jakk

5 years ago I smoked a strain called Boston Bling out of Denver. At the moment the dispensary is gone and the strain is unknown. The best I can do to describe it is very much like the white frosted had a super heady OG kick to it with faint tastes of licorice, and a very similar look to bubba kush nugs. Any info on what strain it might be or potential crosses would be great.

A

Anonsuperman

It exists. I bought a clone of it from green tree 4 months ago and am smoking it now. Its very very good :)

H

happy b

The description you giv sounds very similar,almost exact actually to a description i recently heard about Bodhis appy thunder fuck.

soopy

soopy

Is this the same Bling that Hightimes covered in an interview with the creator? From what I remember it was a selected LUI from the east coast dusted with White Widow pollen from Co...always wanted to try this one, glad to hear it's still out there and that it's good!

L

LvDeeLv

5 years ago I smoked a strain called Boston Bling out of Denver. At the moment the dispensary is gone and the strain is unknown. The best I can do to describe it is very much like the white frosted had a super heady OG kick to it with faint tastes of licorice, and a very similar look to bubba kush nugs. Any info on what strain it might be or potential crosses would be great.
Hey Jakk, Very good strain. I REALIZE this is three years old but who knows...... you may still be out there. Anyway have it and been growing for years.

H

hooted

It exists. I bought a clone of it from green tree 4 months ago and am smoking it now. Its very very good :)

Hey Jakk, Very good strain. I REALIZE this is three years old but who knows...... you may still be out there. Anyway have it and been growing for years.
Yall have any idea on flowering time? Growing it now and advice would be awesome! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom