Botanicare Bloom Nutes?

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

What does everyone think as far as addatives go for flowering with the pure blend pro nute line. new to them from advanced.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
when i was using pbp i used it in conjunction with cal-mag, silica blast, liquid karma, hydroplex, sweet (raw). i would add some other things as well but that's all i used from botanicare durring bloom. i had good results with the line. imo it's a good bang for your buck nute line that is tried and true.

G

goleboy

isnt the sweet raw literally just sugars? same as mollases? or is it more?

G

goleboy

also im running ocean forrest soil cut with 40% perlite

G

goleboy

no one else got any ideas? right now im gonnna run PBP Bloom Soil, Liquid Karma, Roots Excel for 1st 2 weeks, some sun leaves sea bird guano...am i on to something good? thinking of ading the hydroplex and the Swet...but dont want to spend a ton of cash on a new nute line. hanks farmers. will post pics of the Corleones going shortly.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I'm running pbp in coco dtw. I also run calmag, roots excel,& protekt. For flower I'm running fox farms tri pack (open sesame, beastie bloom, cha-ching)
I believe desert squirrel has a profile for this nute lineup somewhere on the site. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom