Botanicare, General Organics, Or Nectar For The Gods????

• Thread starter Steven Bevan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

I average 2-3 per DE gavita using a full 5x6 canopy for each. The best quality and no loss in yield. Blessings. May your plants be 7 footers.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I average 2-3 per DE gavita using a full 5x6 canopy for each. The best quality and no loss in yield. Blessings. May your plants be 7 footers.
Ya you're killing it! I don't know why people think it's an overpriced inferior nutrient line, especially compared to AN and some others out there. I get zero burning which means little to no stress and consistently good growth. I had a bit of a struggle at first honestly, I to thought I had locked them out but it was actually a case of under feeding for once. I adjusted and got up to 750ppm and boom. I don't really go over 950 but have had a multiple strain grow take 1350 with no ill effects, and I run a pretty low pH and use Fulvex to really cram it in and let them eat immediately instead of waiting for the next watering. I saw results the next day and no burned tips or frizzle. I don't have the ceiling height for Gavitas atm but I'll settle for 5' healthy dank bushes. Bless @Pauly Cicero and keep the fire growing. Best, Irie.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm using the AN Jungle Juice 3-part, micro, grow, and bloom, along with an occasional shot of HS Golden Tree and HN Structural Integrity, also use my own blend of tea.
I'm still kinda dialing it in but, I'm pretty happy with it so far, my plants have been looking healthier than they ever have before. I was using Foxfarm for years but, never really got things dialed in with them, finally gave it up and went with the JJ instead.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I'm using the AN Jungle Juice 3-part, micro, grow, and bloom, along with an occasional shot of HS Golden Tree and HN Structural Integrity, also use my own blend of tea.
I'm still kinda dialing it in but, I'm pretty happy with it so far, my plants have been looking healthier than they ever have before. I was using Foxfarm for years but, never really got things dialed in with them, finally gave it up and went with the JJ instead.
Did you run FF Grow Big Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom through the entire grow? How about the additives Open Sesame Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Did you run FF Grow Big Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom through the entire grow? How about the additives Open Sesame Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching?
All of them, plus a couple other things from their line-up and I used their schedule too.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

All of them, plus a couple other things from their line-up and I used their schedule too.
I still have some of the additives left and use them from time to time. I did get a few decent grows with FF and when I switched I used what I had left of the liquid on some outdoor in 50g containers at 2,000ppm and sometimes even higher and they grew into monsters. I think it's not bad for a cheap outdoor grow but there's a lot better nutes on the market for sure. I got some FF soil that was absolutely infested with fungus gnats and won't ever spend my money on that stuff again. Didn't even use it. Best, Irie.

Panacea79

Panacea79

Yeah, I have/had been using FF Soil trio (Bg Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom) along with (mostly) FFOF Soil (probly 75% mixed with verm.,perlite, sphagnum/peat moss) and a BUNCH of AN's bumper/boosters with, as far as I can tell, decent results...although NOW I really think the only AN nutes that are worth their salt (pun intended) are Voodoo Juice, Nirvana, Bud Factor X definitely; probly Pirahna/Tarantula/CarboLoad ( u kinda gotta use em together) and maybe Overdrive....otherwise I've used SensiZym, Big Bud, Bud Candy and Flawless Finish and honestly I think I might only use Big Bud again mostly cuz I DO believe it beefed up my Auto OG Nirvana Seeds and I pulled a third of a lb off ONE plant a buddy of mine gifted me seeds for.....I have to say that I DIDNT ever run a controlled experiment using those nutes and NONE or ANOTHER LINE...til my present grow which I AM running MOST of those AN nutes VS. the General Organics GO BOX so we'll see.....
Oh, btw, it MAY be just me but I'D suggest staying away from the BUD CANDY (or only using it at like 50%-60% strength and/or every OTHER feed. I just feel like it made all my buds/strains taste and/or smell the same....just my 2 cents....

P.s. Oh, FF's 'Bushdoctor:Sledgehammer' is/has been, imho, a LIFESAVER when I had nute lockout and/or 'nute burn'...fixed my girls right up!

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I don't bother with any products intended to boost sugars, I just use molasses.

Yeah, I have/had been using FF Soil trio (Bg Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom) along with (mostly) FFOF Soil (probly 75% mixed with verm.,perlite, sphagnum/peat moss) and a BUNCH of AN's bumper/boosters with, as far as I can tell, decent results...although NOW I really think the only AN nutes that are worth their salt (pun intended) are Voodoo Juice, Nirvana, Bud Factor X definitely; probly Pirahna/Tarantula/CarboLoad ( u kinda gotta use em together) and maybe Overdrive....otherwise I've used SensiZym, Big Bud, Bud Candy and Flawless Finish and honestly I think I might only use Big Bud again mostly cuz I DO believe it beefed up my Auto OG Nirvana Seeds and I pulled a third of a lb off ONE plant a buddy of mine gifted me seeds for.....I have to say that I DIDNT ever run a controlled experiment using those nutes and NONE or ANOTHER LINE...til my present grow which I AM running MOST of those AN nutes VS. the General Organics GO BOX so we'll see.....
Oh, btw, it MAY be just me but I'D suggest staying away from the BUD CANDY (or only using it at like 50%-60% strength and/or every OTHER feed. I just feel like it made all my buds/strains taste and/or smell the same....just my 2 cents....

P.s. Oh, FF's 'Bushdoctor:Sledgehammer' is/has been, imho, a LIFESAVER when I had nute lockout and/or 'nute burn'...fixed my girls right up!

The Terps

The Terps

I like mills solid base nutes simple additives cost effective.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Used pretty much every line in this thread minus NOTG and they all work great. Some are just cheaper than others.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I've used them all and personally think AN is the most hyped up marked up products on the shelves. I WILL give them cred for the Voodoo Juice, but look at the price. No way no how is it worth that much money. Overdrive is the exact product almost to the T as Botanicare CNS Ripe. If I had to choose between Miracle Grow and AN id choose...oh, never mind same company, my bad. Seriously though there's no need to spend that much for those fancy bottles of salts with outrageous claims of this and that when you have so many better products available now for MUCH cheaper. IMHO. Best, Irie.

M

masterbuild

Nectar for the gods for the win, if you want the best Quality Organic is the way to go. Ive used veg + bloom +life &size great stuff as well but pure salts. Im a nectar guy have been using there linr for a couple of years and there's no comparison in the quality department. So pm me and ill get you hooked up with Scott over at nectar and help with anything you need to know., Organic imo is always the way to go.
Hey there I'm new to this site. I'm very curious about the timing of the early mid and late feeding in both veg and bloom. I've read for months and still have certain questions about this line. Like are there any products in the line that are safe to use in an turbo cloner? And is it effective? I'm all for it if it makes great quality but the amount of hh required is insane! Is the cost of this line really worth it? And feed back would greatly appreciated, thanks

M

mulehunter

Hows the golden tree working out for you did you see a difference once you started using it ?

Top Bottom