Botanicare KIND Nutes

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

Any fellas work with this line? I've read that you don't need to add any additives or special bennies just use their three bottle line. Any comments?

pura

pura

Thanks man I should do some searching before I post :sorry:

Sinner D

Sinner D

Yeah, I just got a three part sample of these nutes from my local grow shop and I really haven't given much thought to trying them out on anything that I already have growing. I wanted to wait until I have a few new seedlings and do a side by side with my general organics line of nutes, and possibly a side by side three way with those two lines and Hesi. I still have a few bottles of the Hesi nutrients sitting around. Hesi was a good line, just a bit expensive and not exactly the organic method I was looking to follow. The sales associate that gave me the samples of Base, Grow, and Bloom Botanicare nutes said that he "swears by them" and it's "the only line he uses". Who knows if that's just a selling pitch, but I'm pretty happy with the GO line I'm using now. It's inexpensive and effective.

YaaMon

YaaMon

I'm gonna give it a go too, the dude that was originally telling me about it was saying that Botanicare's goal with their KIND line was to compete with Canna. Months later the Botanicare rep said that they didn't even come close to rivaling Canna's results...

I'd be interested in using this line along with Aptus Boosters, may be a good combo.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Yeah, I just got a three part sample of these nutes from my local grow shop and I really haven't given much thought to trying them out on anything that I already have growing. I wanted to wait until I have a few new seedlings and do a side by side with my general organics line of nutes, and possibly a side by side three way with those two lines and Hesi. I still have a few bottles of the Hesi nutrients sitting around. Hesi was a good line, just a bit expensive and not exactly the organic method I was looking to follow. The sales associate that gave me the samples of Base, Grow, and Bloom Botanicare nutes said that he "swears by them" and it's "the only line he uses". Who knows if that's just a selling pitch, but I'm pretty happy with the GO line I'm using now. It's inexpensive and effective.

pretty sure that's a selling pitch - I've heard good things about the line and it's really cheap if it's all your using. Pretty much the same thing as PBP full line just less of the organics (there were so little they hardly made a difference anyways)

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

I am currently running KIND in replacement of Pure Blend Pro Grow & Bloom.

Definitely liking the results so far. The biggest pro's for me so far is that you have the Cal-Mag already in the KIND system and the cost of it.

You are getting better magnesium to calcium ratios when using KIND, so for me it wasn't necessary to supplement with epsom salts anymore. I use drip clean with KIND in a drip irrigation system and haven't noticed any salt lockout/build up problems either other than a little salt residue on my drip lines.

And for those that are using mid-flower cycle boosters like liquid kool bloom, it wouldn't really be needed anymore since their bloom formula is at the same ratio of 0-6-6 (Liquid Kool Bloom being 0-10-10), but you would also be getting the benefits of add magnesium, iron, sulfur and other minerals i believe.

It also will obviously a lot cleaner running vs the PBP line with all of its gunk build up for those in a recirculating system.

Only downside I've really noticed was less aroma, which is something that just comes with any synthetic based nutrient. You can easily solve that by adding Budswel or Pure Blend Tea.

I've changed so many things to my room this cycle though I can't attribute this run's success to any one thing though. I've added sea green, vitamino, big bud, silica, caps bennies and also hortilux bulbs for the first time on this cycle so...

well see what comes out of this room when im done

YaaMon

YaaMon

Yeah I'm definitely loving not having to add Cal/Mag and the price is great. I'm using Silica and Sea Green too, my OG's are happy as can be and getting more stanky by the day

Jboys3

Jboys3

I'm gonna give it a go too, the dude that was originally telling me about it was saying that Botanicare's goal with their KIND line was to compete with Canna. Months later the Botanicare rep said that they didn't even come close to rivaling Canna's results...

I'd be interested in using this line along with Aptus Boosters, may be a good combo.
I am a Botanicare user and was offered KIND by my local grow store. I passed on the sample for the same reason. To me it seems to be the 'easy' way to give your plants nutrients without getting all of what you need.

Perhaps for a small grower this would be a fine product line to use.

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

I am a Botanicare user and was offered KIND by my local grow store. I passed on the sample for the same reason. To me it seems to be the 'easy' way to give your plants nutrients without getting all of what you need.

Perhaps for a small grower this would be a fine product line to use.

In what way? I use it strictly as my NPK and as my Cal-Mag supplement. I still add all additives as I would with any other base nute.

I was told by one of the reps that KIND contained trace minerals, amino acids, silicates, humics/fulvics, etc. but I'm sure its in small amounts. I still added all my additives at the same amount after I made the switch from Pure Blend Pro and saw much better results.

Jboys3

Jboys3

In what way? I use it strictly as my NPK and as my Cal-Mag supplement. I still add all additives as I would with any other base nute.

I was told by one of the reps that KIND contained trace minerals, amino acids, silicates, humics/fulvics, etc. but I'm sure its in small amounts. I still added all my additives at the same amount after I made the switch from Pure Blend Pro and saw much better results.
If you are using KIND, then why continue adding your additives. Seems like overkill and extra money being spent to me.

NightShift

NightShift

oh no u wouldnt wanna spend extra money... Kind is bomb. Just finished a run with it. I used a few things with it but no booster and no cal mag and the results were exceptionally good. Smell is perfect but a great soil medium helps with that and also EWC teas brewed every 10 days.

Reebs

Reebs

i work at a warehouse space and we have been using KIND for a little over 2 months now alongside our usual Pure Blend Pro recipe, seems to be doing just as good if not the same, we are still using some of the additives like karma, sweet, aquasheild, etc. i think we are still figuring out everything but to me it doesn't seem like the "easy" way to nute up, you can get decently precise with the line by raising or lowering the base. i haven't had to much hands on expirience with the line yet but from what i can see at this point, the results seem to be the same as the PBP line, granted there are difference's and also we havent dialed our own stuff in %100 yet with it.

system is 115 gal res's and 4x8 flood tables

rawman

rawman

yes trace amounts is xorrect, you still use additivies just not at the same strength, go lesser.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

its a good move for botanicare and i would use it if i wasnt in coco. got a little too much k for coco.

I also am not a fan of a base having seaweed extracts of any kind built in. I might be tripping, but have noticed seeweed extracts having some undesirable results in bud forming-flowering (fox-tailing, leafy-ness, density issues..)so i only would use it in veg now if ever.

los0420

los0420

its a good move for botanicare and i would use it if i wasnt in coco. got a little too much k for coco.

I also am not a fan of a base having seaweed extracts of any kind built in. I might be tripping, but have noticed seeweed extracts having some undesirable results in bud forming-flowering (fox-tailing, leafy-ness, density issues..)so i only would use it in veg now if ever.
I can guarantee you that the reason your getting fox tailing ,leafy-ness,and density issues have nothing to do with seaweed extracts, for I have been using Botanicare line which contains sea weed and I have none of the problem you are stating its sounds to me like those are symptoms of high temperatures in your grow room actually almost 100 percent sure that ,that's your problem

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

I can guarantee you that the reason your getting fox tailing ,leafy-ness,and density issues have nothing to do with seaweed extracts, for I have been using Botanicare line which contains sea weed and I have none of the problem you are stating its sounds to me like those are symptoms of high temperatures in your grow room actually almost 100 percent sure that ,that's your problem
maybe , but when i was using seaweed extracts my room was sealed, 75-77 consistent. I actually looking back think it was causing too much K in my coco because i was also adding a higher K base nute..

im not writing off the seaweed extract yet at all, it just needs more testing before its put back in the line up. I would just rather have it separate so its easier to customize my feeds.

And if i was running rockwool or hydroton flood tables i would def do a side by side with the KIND. its like a spiffed up 3 part cns.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I got some samples as well would like to see some results.

Top Bottom