Botanicare nutes

• Thread starter tburley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tburley

Hittin the bloom phase on my first crop , wonderin when and how much hydroplex to add to my nute solution . Also wondering has anyone had succes as with the an line . Any and all insight will help !

T

tburley

Yeah cant complain so far ! For my first grow of my own no fert burn no rel problems other then a bug or two any nutes from botanicare that takes care of pests

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
What kind of pests we talking about?

C

claudacio

Wait until you have flowers forming, usually around week 2 or so. I didnt stray much from the recommended 5ml per gallon, and would only recommend doing so carefully.

As was said, botanicare line is definitely solid, however I just ordered the general organics line after my first grow with the botanicare. There was absolutely nothing wrong it what so ever I am going to try the organic/veganic route.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

I've used hydroplex at 10ml per gallon starting week 3 or week 4 with great results.. Batanicare will always have a spot in nute shelves.. Support ur local companies.. Organicare is the shit as well
Peace,
GodZsoN

T

tburley

What kind of pests we talking about?

Every now and the there will be minor leaf damage and i will find a whitefly maybe twice a month . Ive been foiliar feed with hygrozyme and dilluted soap water .It seems to keep em away for awhile .

C

captaincaveman

i have been running botanicare for years and will never change!!! i have a alien dawg and she can take as much as 15-18 ml a gallon of hydroplex so just watch for the slight nute burn and just give pure water that's all. and once you taste the bud grown with botanicare nutes you go back and get another bottle

jcom

jcom

i have been running botanicare for years and will never change!!! i have a alien dawg and she can take as much as 15-18 ml a gallon of hydroplex so just watch for the slight nute burn and just give pure water that's all. and once you taste the bud grown with botanicare nutes you go back and get another bottle

Could not agree more! 4 years with Botanicare and will never consider another. I've had great success and feel I have it dialed in as much as possible with RDWC. I have not used Hydroplex yet, but may give it a shot with my next grow.

philly kush

philly kush

Bin using Botanicare for a few years now with great results. Pro grow/bloom
liq. karma.Good stuff. My girls suck it up

Top Bottom