Botanicare Nutrients with soil.

• Thread starter KingHarvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KingHarvest

It seems like a lot of people use about half of the recommended dosage for their nutrients. I'm using Botanicare Pro Veg and Pro Bloom and was wondering what dosage people have had good results with.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I use half strength, but also add a little nitro in veg. For some reason I can never get the necessary nitro from botanicare alone, not even if it is at full strength......therefore I add a little mother earth tea from advanced and use it at half strenght too, this gives me a great mix. I have also seen great things from age old being used in conjunction with the botanicare too. I like the tea for flower too, but it is a personal preference thing, as just plain botanicare does very well for flower. Make sure to use liquid karma and cal mag as they are an essential part of that reigmen......good luck!

K

KRASHDOG

i use half the recomended too with good turnout...

this round im using more to see if i yield bigger buds ,seems to be doing ok ..

i will post pics of finished product
i have been growing casetjones

R

R. Face

I use Botanicare Grow, Bloom, and Calmag. And to me there isnt a doseage I use, I just go off what the plant looks like it needs, and go from there, but I do love their brand and have had great results with it, and is very easy to use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom