Botanicare nutrients

• Thread starter DaNK818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaNK818

Has anyone here have any good results with pure blend pro bloom for soil? Im using fox farm ocean forest soil and am using pbpb. Also what additive should i use with this hydroplex? or liquid karma? or any other suggestions would be helpful? Im in my second week of flowering. If anybody does use this with great results i like to know your feeding schedule ml/per gallon etc. any info that you have that will greatly increase my yield and taste will help

Blaze

Blaze

I've had good results with the PBP in soil. I use it at 15 ml/gal in conjunction with the Liquid Karma and Nitrex during veg and apply aerated compost tea once a week. One think I've noticed with the PBP is if you use it full strength (30 ml/gal if I remember right) the K and EC can get sort of high if you are not careful. For flowering I use the same base, PBP and LK, but with the addition of a carbo loading product, and still do the aerated compost tea once a week. I've gotten some great yield and quality with this combination, and consistently as well. In my experience Botanicare makes very consistent products which is huge.

J

jack_ripa

I have seen not so impressive results with Botanicare products. True, there were other factors like budding with MH and less than optimal strain but overall I have not been sold.

southstreets

southstreets

i've had great results with pbp flower and veg!!! you can check my grows indoor and outdoors so far for results!! there are also smoke reports that were done on strains that i used pbp to grow with.. and i did i think 5 tsp per 2 gals.. with humic acids, bud candy high p bat guano and kool bloom..

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

yeah PBP is a great nute and easy to dail any strain even the picky Ones. even OGs.

15ml per gal
1/4 tsp er gallon bigbud powder
and 5 ml per gallon Cal=mag

M

mdTHC420

ive had good results with botanicare. LK 10-15 ml depending on the mix is the shit for roots and like porchmonkey (hahaha we're taking it back!) said 5ml cal mag

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I used bpb for several years on soil and was quite satisfied. My nearest grow shop was out when I started my latest grow, so I'm not using it this time around.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

yeah, Botanicare rocks. I've used them for awhile now. The liquid karma is a great additive. It promotes great root growth. I started off with fox farms soluable line up (open sesame, beastie bloom, cha ching) and found the botanicare liquid nutes seem to be easier on the plants. It's not that Botanicare made much bigger yields, it was just easier for me to not burn my plants. My only concern would be if you are using straight Fox Farm soil that is uncut with anything then go real light on the nutes at first. Fox Farm Ocean Forest has a lot of beneficials in it already. If you are just starting veg in that soil you can prob skip fertilizing all together for the first couple weeks. Your best bet to getting the best yield and quality is to pick a nutrient line and dial it in to your strain or strains. Start light and work the strength up. I usually never go over the max recomendation on the packaging though.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
PBP User

Very satisfied with the pure blend pro, liquid karma, cal mag, and a silica and a weekly dose of tea. Very healthy happy plants

mal

M

manisthebastard

I have been very satisfied with the pbp and grow as well.
i usually fluctuate between 10-15ml per gallon then cal-mag 5ml per g as well as LK at 10ml per gallon and have had great results every time!

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

The Pure Blend Pro is a quality and consistent product. With a good soil there isn't really anything else you'd have to use. I do add a bit of cal mag once in a while and I always add molasses to my water. Really depends on what the plants ask for.

P

phillip

sweet line is awsome to,i use the grape it does a nice job good change up on usin mollases

P

phillip

I use the same exact set up but i use hydroplex for sure when blooming it is the bomb...and i use cal mag plus 5ml every water a mustalso and liqued karma also is great and should also use and i use the sweet grape instead of mollasis ..and is working geat into 2nd week flower huge tops and buds alrady forming.............good man use it all but also the zho is good and clearex also for flushing......cut buy 12 first 4 weeks then increase amout to charts recomends...scrilla g

N

NorcalODB

I just started using LK two week ago as part of my booster regiment and it seems to work very well as I saw changes within a week. Now I'm using it for germinating and rooting too. I will be going to a tea mixture as soon as my Humboldt A&B runs out and I'll continue to use the LK. As HeadGrow says, be careful with the FFOF you'll get nute burn if your not careful, I almost learned that the hard way my self. :headbang

E

edro51

nutes

Good s-it! I have used them for several years now and I get consistent results every time.

edro

S

SSHZ

I've had excellent results with the line and use PBP veg and bloom, LK, Cal/Mag and Sweet in flowering. I add an enzyme every watering like Hygrozyme or Prozyme and Great White for healthy roots. I've had my best results with this brand over all others. By the way, I grow in pro-mix, worm castings, lime and perlite with a little kelp meal.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

anybody use these nutes in coco with good results

I haven't done a grow with 100% coco but I have run a 70/30 coco soil blend and these nutes worked fine. Keep an eye out for calcium issues and add Cal-mag as needed.

P

paperplane

BotCare is the business, mixed w/ a few AN products and some FoxFarm stuff and you got a Winner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom