Botanicare Pro Blend And Liquid Karma

• Thread starter Tsanders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

No don't always go with the recommendation, always go half of what they say. Nute companies are in the business of making you use more than necessary to buy more of course. I work in the industry. Best advice I got when I began growing is Less is More.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No don't always go with the recommendation, always go half of what they say. Nute companies are in the business of making you use more than necessary to buy more of course. I work in the industry. Best advice I got when I began growing is Less is More.
General Hydroponics doesn't lie to me.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah hmmm I used GH for years before going Organic and I never ever follow what they say, yes I take note but always on the lighter side. How long you been growing? Happy Growing

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
GH gave it up. There's simpler ways to feed your ladies. Research is your friend. Find what works for your growing style and stick with it.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Yeah hmmm I used GH for years before going Organic and I never ever follow what they say, yes I take note but always on the lighter side. How long you been growing? Happy Growing
Since GH came out.:D

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

GH gave it up. There's simpler ways to feed your ladies. Research is your friend. Find what works for your growing style and stick with it.
I'll do it all ways, I ain't scared LOL

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Doubt that. Your advice says different. Happy Growing!

Top Bottom