botanicare products...

• Thread starter lex8989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lex8989

Hi there! i'm on week 2 of my ten week cycle.... i need some help on my mix of nutrient from my line of botanicare i bought....I have pro blend(for veg), i used dyna pro (to make the plants less susceptible to heat fluctuation,) and B1 right now....i'd like to start incorporating my Liquid karma and Cal Mag. I guess my question is, is there one i should put in first? I hear you're suppose to add fertilizer first then so on...Also, does anyone recommend any amounts of each to use, or have any insight on ppm readings and such for the stage i'm at? Let me know asap =)

C

claudacio

Get a feed sheet from botanicares website for amounts. Follow their recommendations and you'll be fine.

Theres no specific order to mix the things in aside from the silica, you may want to add that last because it will help bring the PH up and you can adjust the amount you add based on how much you need to bring it up (you will always have to bring it up when using botanicares base nutes, pure blend pro anyhow).

But other than that just dont ever mix straight fertilizers together without putting them in water first.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Look at the schedule, but start maybe half that and work your way up,Much easier to add more then combat fried ladies,Trust Me :)

Top Bottom