Botanicare Soil

• Thread starter slimjoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

I got some botanicare pure earth and something else of the same type, indoor aeration with coco. anyways the last few beans i popped dont seem to like it they yellow in about a week and a half, should i start feeding the seedling? it looks soo unhappy with this soil im going to switch back to ffof, i thought id just give it a go, any tips with the stuff? ill get pics when i can, but my phone doesnt really show the problem it comes out blurry and looks fine inn the pic but my seedlings are usually happier and more vigorous
The strain is twisted purp og x Chemdog D
I had a friend reverse his Chemdog D and hit alot of elites strains to bump yields.

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Neither of those mediums are to be used for veg without supplemental feeding... They have almost zero nutritional value on their own... Stick with using Ocean Forest for veg and seedlings, then you can transplant into the aeration formula when you're ready for flowering...

S

slimjoint

Neither of those mediums are to be used for veg without supplemental feeding... They have almost zero nutritional value on their own... Stick with using Ocean Forest for veg and seedlings, then you can transplant into the aeration formula when you're ready for flowering...
thanks bro, well i guess its a bit late for that now since i germed them in that.

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

It's all good bro, you just gotta feed em... They should bounce back...

Good Luck!

Top Bottom