Botanicare - sweet - went goopey and moldy

• Thread starter 10w30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
10w30

10w30

Supporter
howdy folks. 2nd grow using botanicare pure blend grow and their sweet product. 3 plants. bought the bottle of sweet less than 2 months ago and its the first time using sweet. i mix my nutes measuring with an eye dropper (5-6 squirts per water jug) i just use enough nutes to basically ph the water to 6-6.5. anyway ive been using the same eye dropper in both 1 litre bottles and maybe it seems like the pure blend grow conaminated the 'sweet' product. $40 per 1 litre bottle. very little used. gone moldy and chunky. i will talk to the hydro store where i bought. any thoughts? thanks

Dan789

Dan789

howdy folks. 2nd grow using botanicare pure blend grow and their sweet product. 3 plants. bought the bottle of sweet less than 2 months ago and its the first time using sweet. i mix my nutes measuring with an eye dropper (5-6 squirts per water jug) i just use enough nutes to basically ph the water to 6-6.5. anyway ive been using the same eye dropper in both 1 litre bottles and maybe it seems like the pure blend grow conaminated the 'sweet' product. $40 per 1 litre bottle. very little used. gone moldy and chunky. i will talk to the hydro store where i bought. any thoughts? thanks
I just checked my molasses that’s been out in my garage for two years...it says keep out of extremes in temperatures neither too hot nor too cold but nothing’s happened to it. Don’t know what to suggest, other than taking it back where you bought it.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
thank you.

contamination manifestation. pure blend will contaminate it (sweet) apparently to the store. i bought a eye dropper measure'er . excellent. mahhaahhahaaa

Top Bottom