Botanicare users

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morugawelder

morugawelder

I 'm wanting to try Botanical nutes soon , who can recommend a good / proven lineup needed from beginning to end .?
thanks !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have also used the kind trio. You can use just the base and grow bottles and lower the base (which is calcium nitrate only) when nitrogen is not needed as much.

Includes seaweed extract. Good stuff.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You all know that you are (now) supporting Bayer/Monsanto by buying Botincare! With that said, I have not been able to replace my Botincare Sweet Raw YET! :cool:

Bastards will wind up owning the world:mad:

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You all know that you are (now) supporting Bayer/Monsanto by buying Botincare! With that said, I have not been able to replace my Botincare Sweet Raw YET! :cool:

Bastards will wind up owning the world:mad:

Actually we are still supporting working Americans. And Scotts is the new owner. They Partner with monsato in some business ventures.

And big corperations already own or influence everything and everyone.

Big Brother and all ya know. :cool:

TerriR

TerriR

This will be my 2nd year using the Bio Canna line. For my particular setup (outdoors in soil
), I was really happy with this last year. you just have to experiment til you find what you like.
They are coming up with better stuff all the time. adding a tad of golden tree too, btw.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
i'm using Pure blend pro with the 'sweet' product together in soil for my 3 plants. i contaminated the sweet accidently by using a eye dropper and some PbP got in the sweet bottle (mold formed). i'm going to buy some Pure blend tea to help with the terps as per the Botonicare website.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I liked PBP when I was using it. Took a ton of ph down to move it tho.

I dont adjust ph with .3 ec well water and its a natural based fertilizer with no instructions to ph anyway but 10 ml in a gallon of my water is 6.3 to 6.5 ph.

morugawelder

morugawelder

i'm using Pure blend pro with the 'sweet' product together in soil for my 3 plants. i contaminated the sweet accidently by using a eye dropper and some PbP got in the sweet bottle (mold formed). i'm going to buy some Pure blend tea to help with the terps as per the Botonicare website.
I watched their video ,think i’m Gonna get all of them for next grow , maybe
I dont adjust ph with .3 ec well water and its a natural based fertilizer with no instructions to ph anyway but 10 ml in a gallon of my water is 6.3 to 6.5 ph.
.3 is great ! lowest I get is .5 , 10 ml. per gal. ( feeding )

Top Bottom