Botanicare's new SLACKER soilless mix

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squarepusher

squarepusher

ingredients: CocoGro® High Pith Coconut Coir, Hydrolite® (Silica Based Rock), Rice Hulls, Perlite, Compost, Earthworm Castings, Bat Guano, Alfalfa Meal, Montmorillonite, Seaweed, Yucca Extract, Humic Acid, Trichoderma Fungi.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sounds bad ass...throw some broken up growstones or hydroton in it an your golden

Natural

Natural

They way they are describing it in the FAQ..is that it might replace 25% of nute??..at least that is how I read it. It still sounds good..I wonder what the pricetag will be.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hydro farm has it wholesale for $16 per 1.5, retail $28!!!! Does sound legit, especially for a SOG, low veg, lollipoper like me, hardly any nute costs.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
you slackers...lol
Treg Botanica$h is borrowing roots organics designs now, have you heard about his KIND nutrients coming out on 4/20? Too bad he doesn't endorse growing cannabis, although you could almost fool me otherwise :artist:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It does sound interesting for the coco guys but I would opt out of the trichoderma in there personally.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

ah wtf no way...that's so insanely similar to the custom mix i was right about to pull the trigger on, damn.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
you slackers...lol
Treg Botanica$h is borrowing roots organics designs now, have you heard about his KIND nutrients coming out on 4/20? Too bad he doesn't endorse growing cannabis, although you could almost fool me otherwise :artist:

I have a friend who is a botanicare rep.
He also does testing for them. He had lots of trouble with the kind.
Im suprised its getting released so soon.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have a friend who is a botanicare rep.
He also does testing for them. He had lots of trouble with the kind.
Im suprised its getting released so soon.
Can't miss that 4/20 release date :D
I really haven't heard anything about it, just laughed at the date.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Treg is a trip, I've met him a couple times..a different cat for sure

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Ya the bag is loaded with organic fertilizers but the suggested retail price is ridiculous for 1.5 cu ft.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Nobody pays suggested retail though.... Do they?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sounds bad ass...throw some broken up growstones or hydroton in it an your golden
Supposedly the hydrolite/perlite offers all the aeration you need. Shit's crazy heavy, tho.

I'm start another threat on batch64. That stuff looks great on paper.

Top Bottom