Botany class

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

Im taking botany this semester and we have to do an at home experiment with 5 or 6 house plants having 1 control and 1 variable of our choosing. My question is does anyone think it'd be a bad idea to have these in my flower room? I'd like to use light as my variable and the grow room would be an ideal location for obvious reasons.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

If you put any plants in your grow room treat them like they have bugs and PM. Any plant that you bring in should be treated like a one night stand and need protection also.
In my grow room I have 2 carnivorous plants. One being a Octopus plant and the other is a Venus Fly Trap. Not using them for pest controll. Just kinda fun to have them in there.
Those would be fun and PERFECT to put in a grow room for your choice. The Venus fly trap loves mid humidity and direct light. Plus they will eat some bugs.
My VFP caught one of the nastiest spiders I have seen. It was cool watching it and the VFP got it. The spider didnt like it too well.

420Gator

420Gator

If you put any plants in your grow room treat them like they have bugs and PM. Any plant that you bring in should be treated like a one night stand and need protection also.
In my grow room I have 2 carnivorous plants. One being a Octopus plant and the other is a Venus Fly Trap. Not using them for pest controll. Just kinda fun to have them in there.
Those would be fun and PERFECT to put in a grow room for your choice. The Venus fly trap loves mid humidity and direct light. Plus they will eat some bugs.
My VFP caught one of the nastiest spiders I have seen. It was cool watching it and the VFP got it. The spider didnt like it too well.

hey thanks so much for the great advice. Thats something id actually be interested in doing and could keep after im done. Ive always liked the vfp and had a few back in the day but never heard of the octupus but it looks bad ass now i just have to try and track these down. They do fine in 12/12?

Top Bottom