Both males right week 2 of flower?

• Thread starter RookieBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

Guessing buddy lied when he said he was sending me all femenized seeds or I cause them to Hermie I found a male yesterday but that was from a regular seed. No pollen sacks were open only week 2 of flower. The other femenized seeds i have going that were in breeder packs are all females
Both males right week 2 of flower
Both males right week 2 of flower 2
Both males right week 2 of flower 3
Both males right week 2 of flower 4
Both males right week 2 of flower 5
Both males right week 2 of flower 6

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Guessing buddy lied when he said he was sending me all femenized seeds or I cause them to Hermie I found a male yesterday but that was from a regular seed. No pollen sacks were open only week 2 of flower. The other femenized seeds i have going that were in breeder packs are all females View attachment 1111565View attachment 1111566View attachment 1111567View attachment 1111568View attachment 1111569View attachment 1111570
Yeah can happen and does from time to time. The more stable the genetics the better. Could be stress or genetics or both.

I would contact the seller and let them know. See if they can make it right.

RookieBC

RookieBC

Yeah can happen and does from time to time. The more stable the genetics the better. Could be stress or genetics or both.

I would contact the seller and let them know. See if they can make it right.
I win the seeds in a draw. I checked my list and I I'm pretty sure I labelled the containers wrong and they were reg not femenized seeds I forgot that I had day where i transplanted and put tooth picks in all the containers then in a moment of stupidity I pulled the toothpicks out to use again without labeling the plants then I guessed which were and with the 2 plants my neighbor took from me both being Females it makes sense that those were all the regular Seeds it all added up to me.

Top Bottom