Botrytis on main stems

• Thread starter Ezra Ross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Ezra Ross

What can i do?I have botryis on several plants.Got humidity uner controll.Used bleach on diseased areas but keeps popping up.Used sulpher burner but now in third week of flower.Any help appreciated.

Blaze

Blaze

If you can find it, OxiDate will kill it dead immediately. It is the most effective control for mold I have seen so far.

E

Ezra Ross

Havent heard of that yet will try anything at this point!Thank you BLAZE!Is it ok to use during flower?Is it a foilage spray or a sestemic?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Serenade foliar spray is pretty effective in killing botrytis and preventing powdery mildew, smells a little funky but def effective

Blaze

Blaze

Yes, the OxiDate can be applied during flower - I have used it right up until the day I harvest. It is a foliar spray, non-systemic, and evaporates away cleanly without leaving behind any reside or trace chemicals. Its original application was actually in the restaurant business for sterilizing dishware and equipment. Since it leaves behind no residues, you can dunk say, a glass or a pot in it, and then just let it dry, without having to waste time or water on another rinse like you do with soaps. It does not last very long however, you need to re-apply every three days if you are having serious issues. Usually I just use it for spot spraying unless I get a plant that is really starting to have mold issues. It stinks like shit though and will agitate your skin so be careful when using it. Stops mold in dead in its tracks though.

Top Bottom