bottled CO2 set ups

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hell yeah thats why i wanted to switch shops anyways 4 outta 4 on my last purchase of bags of soil had bugs and mold when opened and shop refused refund cause they were open...
i got 2 different soils from 2 shops, 1 being mgs and the other growers choice and i have fungus gnats. growers choice stores soil outside. i wont be getting soil from them anymore as i believe they were the source of the gnats.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Co2 is relatively cheap. Bout $40 per 50 lb tank...660 cubic feet. U can get a regulator w relectric solenoid on eBay for roughly $40. I like the dual regulator idea just not sure what the cost would b.
more like 100 for a regulator and 30 for a 50lb exchange

shawnskush

shawnskush

i got my tank and regulator for 75 bucks from a dumbass kid that tried to set up a grow and ran out of money before he even started and is selling all his gear dirt cheap! gotta love dumb co-workers

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i got my tank and regulator for 75 bucks from a dumbass kid that tried to set up a grow and ran out of money before he even started and is selling all his gear dirt cheap! gotta love dumb co-workers
thats a steal right there. . guess he wasnt motivated or didnt realize its not cheap even to set up a small basic grow.

shawnskush

shawnskush

lol kid ran out bought 4 complete 1k setups a co2 setup portable ac dripper system the whole works then got fired from his second job for being late all the time and is now selling his gear to make rent. i usually run 3 600s versus a 1k but what hes asking for em is tempting :greedy:

shawnskush

shawnskush

I could turn my bedroom into a garden and just sleep in there lol

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

For anyone needing direct linkage. Yeah I was very surprised. Been eyeing them up for bout 2 years, was to expensive before.

Ever after

Ever after

is co2 in bottles even worth using in a grow room thats cooled by inline fans and its not a sealed room............ will there even be a 5% yield increase?

shawnskush

shawnskush

ill only be running mine when all fans are off until the heat necessitates turning on my fans for cooling fwiw. when i can afford ac its sealed all the way!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

is co2 in bottles even worth using in a grow room thats cooled by inline fans and its not a sealed room............ will there even be a 5% yield increase?
Good question and the answer is yes. It's not the most efficient but it will keep your ppms above ambient levels. You can use Exhale bags that generate c02 thru composting but they take up a lot of room in a tent.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Definitely Add co2. Be sure to get and keep your temps around 80 to 82 AND your rh at 70% so your plants can utilize the co2 you're feeding them. Relative humidity is just as important as co2 augmentation, and the two work together for synergistic benefits.

Top Bottom