bottled compost teas.

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

hey guys and girls, do you use compost tea? do you make it? do you buy the bottled teas? some say if its in a bottle, its not tea. do they work as good as bubbles in a bucket? give me the downlow. should i make my own or buy the bottled stuff?

4plant

4plant

Seems pretty simple to make your own. Some people just use “veg” bat guano in veg and “bloom” guano in bloom. You could add other amendments depending on what yours soils got vs what your plants depleted. I think the only tricky part is getting the dilution right after it’s brewed.

shaganja

shaganja

Seems pretty simple to make your own. Some people just use “veg” bat guano in veg and “bloom” guano in bloom. You could add other amendments depending on what yours soils got vs what your plants depleted. I think the only tricky part is getting the dilution right after it’s brewed.
Yeah, I see so many tea recipes, and which is best? I don't wanna put any effort into a tea that is subpar at the end. I bought a bottle. Company say they took two year to get their recipe right. I don't have two years. I will research teas, while using this bottled stuff, and maybe by the time it's gone, I will have a recipe made. As a cook, I can't make a food recipe, and sell it after the first time. I have to tweak it, make it perfect. Then it can go on the menu.

4plant

4plant

depending on what’s in your soil and how large your container is you might not need much. I’m starting spring planning now and have decided on 30gallon smart pots filled with ocean forest. I’ll def add microbes and a veg tea if their yellowing in veg and probly a bloom tea and molasses in later flower? Let the plant show you what it needs but make sure your using microbes in organic soil.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
The point of compost tea is microbes. If you don't have that, you might as well just use a good quality fulvic acid ( organic solution to chelate macros and micros)

Top Bottom