bottled spring water vs others

• Thread starter imgrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imgrowing

crop king seeds will not honor guarantee on germination unless you use bottled spring water to germinate.
i've only had 1 batch of bad seeds from them and they corrected it with a bonus toot sweet.
is there really any difference from spring/tap/mineral water tp germinate except chlorine and fluorine ?
no guessing here people
just the facts ma'am
okay kid the parties over, hand over the gernade

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Okay my personal experience is that young tap roots like as little minerals as possible

I have used store bought demineralised water a few times and in 4 days my tap root was over 10cm

but no its does not make a difference it will germinate
If its wet

And remember all seeds are different cant predict anything
but yeah just wet a towel with tap water and check on them everyday they should pop within 3 days

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Kind of funny considering something like 60% of "spring waters" come from tap water sources 🤣
All the bottled water in my country come from tap and some of it costs 3$ a bottle
The worst thing is that the cheap and expensive bottles water come from the same place just different branding😂

I

imgrowing

i kinda thought unless the water is way out of whack it wouldn't matter.
never hurts to ask advice though

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
FIJI WATER was tested by city of Cleveland and it has arsenic in it!!!! However what's to tell them that you used bottle water over tap anyways... bottle water is SEVERLY UNDER REGULATED... turns out tap water is better NO MATTER WHAT.... tap water has to pass testing in your community.... bottle water does not get tested

Top Bottom