Bottom fan leaves drooping. Rooted?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I've got these on day 20 of veg, started from seed, they're about 6" tall in one gal pots. Happy Frog soil with 20% perlite added. I was possibly underwatering a bit, definitely not overwatering. No leaf discoloration. Watering with 6.0 ph water, ppm is 280 with plain water, 770ppm with a bit of nutes. Only given a bit of ff twice recently with regular water in between. I see a tiny bit of root poking out the bottom of these pots. Should I transplant? Bottom fan leaves are a bit droopy. One plant is droopy overall.
Bottom fan leaves drooping rooted 2
Bottom fan leaves drooping rooted 3
Bottom fan leaves drooping rooted 4
Bottom fan leaves drooping rooted

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

From what I can c they look healthy azz I hate roots exposed in the bottom of pots if they in the light I’d def repot fabric pots stops this from happening good luck with your grow mate.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Should have transplanted a long time ago. Remember that for next grow to use bigger pots. Start the seed in a red solo cup. But overall looks great.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Definitely rooted. I took some bad advice and went from root riot cubes to 1 gal to 3 gal. Going back to solo cups next time. Plus side the roots looked very healthy and the plants look happy now.
20210109 123909

Top Bottom