Bottom Half of Leaves Yellowing.... HELP

• Thread starter growgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growgrow

Hey guys.... ive been trying to solve this problem since week 2 of flower and I cant seem to. I resorted to taking a shit ton of pics and posting them for you guys to look over and help with.

I truly want to know what PM will do to your girls because i definatly have it on these. I'm not sure if this is the actual problem or if I have a few other issues festering as well.

For the PM I have only treated w/ baking soda & water @ 1 tsp per quart with a foliar spray. I have been removing foliage when the leaves are more that 50% yellow. The problem is that when a leaf starts to get a lil yellow, within 3 days its drying out so fast it turns bronze n crumbles up.... so fukin wierd.

FYI because it basically is only starting in the bottom half of the leaves i concluded that it might be a mobile nutrient deficiency like nitrogen or something.... but i packed them w/ more soil on top to give them fresh N, and it kept happening .... cant figure this one out... FUCK

Please see pics below (two posts) and Give me your thoughts if you TRULY think you know the issue... here are my specs

I run Formula 707 w/ the full H&G line minus magic green

Temps: 65-78 (night/day)
RH 45

5 Gallon Grow bags

Bottom half of leaves yellowing help
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 2
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 3
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 4
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 5
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 6
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 7
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 8
Bottom half of leaves yellowing help 9
Danoid

Danoid

I second the root aphids. That looks exactly like my problems. Fought the phantom deficiences for a year before I looked for bugs. For a while thought it was off gassing and then thought the manufacturers had changed something in my mix. Only to find my problems were bugs. Good Luck

K

kes5480

the house and garden line up is designed to be used ALL together including GREEN MAGIC. i did the same as u and then started to follow the manufactorers directions to the T and now i get WAY BETTER results. i kno we all dont wanna foliar spray in flower right. but what i do is i got one of those spar bottles that has the upside down nozzle to spray underneith the leaves. it take alot of time but i just do it once a week and the plants LOVE it. Obviously u can just spray em in veg/early flower but when u have buds on ur plants u gotta be carefull and dont spray the buds.
i do hate doin this but it works. i wish i could just add the green magic to my res but its foliar application only.i usually only have 10-14 plants flowering at once so it managable, but for people with large numbers it might be difficult to say the least.
sorry for rambling on and i dont think that this is ur problem u r havin now. are ur temps and humidity in check? ur ph and ppm's good? have u checked for bugs??if not take one of those plants and start puttin a bunch of ph'd water through it and see if any bugs float up.
SeaMaiden is very smart, i would ask for her opinion.
well let us know how it goes brotha
peace
KEs

P

paulycali

Are you watering with the same Ph everytime?

I think your Ph is swinging up and down

I like to feed with nutes for 2 weeks then flush with water and repeat. Helps with nutrient lock-ups

I would flush your plants very well and once 70% of the soil is dryed up then feed with nutrients. You should be good after that

You feeding any Calmag?

Where's your water coming from?

G

growgrow

Hey guys... thanks for the input sooo..... drain to waste ph from 6 to.6.3..... I flushed last week 3 to 1 ratio removed all affected foliage and renuted @ half strength.... I'm not confident that it would b the magic green because for a long period h and g didn't even have it in their lineup and I've had plenty of harvests' that have done well without it. The reason I came here is because I've tried everything my research has dictated.

Do u think it could be the PM?

Fyi, with this run alone I've beat spidermites and thrips. This cycle has been a nightmare.

I'm pulli.n my fuckin hair out here

T

thekosher

i agree with pauly swinging ph or too high ph will cause what you are seeing. also if you are using calmag leave it alone. used pure blend pro without calmag for years and soon as I tried it whammo leaf spot.

kosh

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like a phosphorous problem to me. Possibly K being off, too.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

one thing some people overlook is that ph swings with temp so if your at the ph threshold then a minor swing may affect your plants. with that being said i always mix nute with room temp water, the colder the water the more the ph will sway when it adjust due to the extreme difference in atmospheric temp. it may be only .3-.5 but thats enough to move certain elements out of range and burn a finiky plant.

p.s. your best bet is to flush with a 200-250ppm solution and see if it straighten things out. if you use straight water then you will get more yellowing and wont be able to detemine the problem any better. if nothing improves then you may have a infestation of the roots. i hear caps foliar pack takes care of RA's, i know his root pack took care of most my gnats, just a few stranded here and there.

bearbud

bearbud

I would think you might be lay off the watering and you could have a mite problem .

Latest posts

Top Bottom