Bottom leaves yellowing ?

• Thread starter sspitfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sspitfire

sspitfire

Hi. The plant looked healthy but yesterday I noticed the bottom leaves had turned yellow. Those are not the first leaves of the plant - i know its normal for them to fall off. Those were big dark green leaves. Please note that this is 27th day from flowering. I poured in some nutes about a week ago - it was a standard liquid nutrients from the flower shop, nothing special. The reason i can think of is my heater broke and about 24 hours passed before I noticed it. So the plant have been at about 13C for this time. Could this be the reason ? The upper leaves look completely OK and the buds are starting to form. So is it safe if i just leave it like that since the rest of the leaves are doing ok and I guess they can absorb the light needed ? Or is this a bad sign and should do something about it? I can add pics and if i missed any details just tell me.
Peace.

jagle

jagle

hmm kinda hard to tell without pics, you are telling us the problem and diagnosing it yourself.

sspitfire

sspitfire

re

Pics:
1st one: top leaves
2nd: middle leaves
3rd: bottom leaves

This is the 27th day from flowering

The rest of the plants in the same growbox are ok.

IMAG0182
IMAG0183
IMAG0184
supercharged

supercharged

looks like nitrogen deficiency to me bro, not 100% sure though

give your girl a little grow feed, the leaves shud begin to go green again few days after a feed with high n.

hope this helps, peace SC

jagle

jagle

ya looks like a lack of N, id be giving your plants a dose of high N nutes, but maybe some flowering nutes too, which has smaller levels of N but more P and K

sspitfire

sspitfire

So you're saying it has nothing to do with the fact that the heater didnt work for a day?
I have some nutes solution that is: N-P-K: 4%-5%-5.2%
I have fed them with it 2 weeks ago - before the yewolling
Is that a good nutrient or is it useless and I should get another one? I got it from the local flower shop.

jagle

jagle

no its not to do with the heater, thats normal for a plant

really i wont explain again everytihng about nutes, search for it here on the forums or google too. those nutes should do you ok

mango420

mango420

They need to be fed!!!! They are using the stored food in the leaves because you are not supplying enough nutrients to flower.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Amen Mango, But dude really give the information needed to help ya.

B

Bandit

Hi. The plant looked healthy but yesterday I noticed the bottom leaves had turned yellow. Those are not the first leaves of the plant - i know its normal for them to fall off. Those were big dark green leaves. Please note that this is 27th day from flowering. I poured in some nutes about a week ago - it was a standard liquid nutrients from the flower shop, nothing special. The reason i can think of is my heater broke and about 24 hours passed before I noticed it. So the plant have been at about 13C for this time. Could this be the reason ? The upper leaves look completely OK and the buds are starting to form. So is it safe if i just leave it like that since the rest of the leaves are doing ok and I guess they can absorb the light needed ? Or is this a bad sign and should do something about it? I can add pics and if i missed any details just tell me.
Peace.
sometimes when the lower leaves turn yellow it means it could be pot bound

dorjewright

dorjewright

Perfectly normal. Noting to do with the heater. Don't do anything drastic but if you are growing in soil try a weak solution of a ballanced fertilizer increase gradually then back off on the nitrogen as you approach the final weeks of bloom. Also look into fertilizers made for especially cannabis and follow instruction. My 2 cents.

Top Bottom