Bottoms Perky But Tops Are Wilting

• Thread starter jay cray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jay cray

i was watering them probably every 2-3 days switching it up between teas and water as they grew recently they exploded i was only watering the area i had transplanted them into trying not to waste water im wondering if they have reached the dry soil because the bottoms of almost all my plants are perky its only the tops that are wilting

i hadn't given them anything from a bottle other than earth juice catalyst and molasses for the teas it wasn't really until i top dressed them with malted barley and watered it in with aloe and ful power that shit started to get funky but im not sure that's what it was because due to time constraints i was only able to do about half of the garden before a storm rolled through here i am 4 days later and the rain has stopped
woohoo.gif
but most of my plants look like this even the ones that i was unable to get to that day
shucks.gif
thanks for your time
smile.gif

Bottoms perky but tops are wilting
Bottoms perky but tops are wilting 2
Bottoms perky but tops are wilting 3
hermit186

hermit186

Was it a very cold rain and heavy. If your structure drains and am sure it dose it still holds the cold water on the roots and if for long enough it will shock the roots. I have seen the top struggling and lower 1/2 looking regular from to much ice in the reservoir to bring on color. I only add this because just be nice and micro for soil if I am right you will loose the part of the fuzzy part of root but will recover mostly on its own.

Top Bottom