Bought An Oz Of Live Resin..

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crush It

So i bought and ounce of live resin from a friend who is a very large distributor of the finest live resin here in Humboldt and hell no it's not emerald family farms. I have 10 grams of og kush 10 grams of sour diesle and 10 grams of trainwreck and all off then are super crystaly. These arent sauce but they are a little bit "wet" but d efinatly like 90% solid if that makes sense...solid crystals. They are each in separate containers and are ALL fire. How should I store them. And how lokng would 30 grams last you guys?

P

progeny-prodigy

its gonna change over time unless u do crazy shit lik store it at 0c and under nitrogen. people say it gets better and develops more complex flavors but idfk. I say dont worry about it and just keep it away from heat light and oxygen and not worry about what form its it

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So i bought and ounce of live resin from a friend who is a very large distributor of the finest live resin here in Humboldt and hell no it's not emerald family farms. I have 10 grams of og kush 10 grams of sour diesle and 10 grams of trainwreck and all off then are super crystaly. These arent sauce but they are a little bit "wet" but d efinatly like 90% solid if that makes sense...solid crystals. They are each in separate containers and are ALL fire. How should I store them. And how lokng would 30 grams last you guys?
My house..promise I will be good..NOT!!
Joker

C

Crush It

So digging in the crystal abundance bats towards the bottom are some very large size would appear to be diamonds no one added any THC diamonds I know that is that just what really really good live resin should look like? There's some term penis some smaller crystals and then the bigger chunks of crystals and the bigger chunks when I say big there's small there about I don't know size of a grain of rice a very small grain rice maybe a little smaller.

Top Bottom