Boulder Cup

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

So a co worker is planning on setting up a cup. Guyforget. This will be, as it stands, an open event meaning individuals can enter. We are hoping for a round robin with most of the shops in town...hahaha yeah right! Quality is lacking in many shops. But seriously, going to have as many shops enter as possible. Looking to hold in about 120 days or so. Should give everybody good time to pick and chose entries.
we will be repping hard there entering the Truth (of course) our Lost Tribe, Magick and some hash. I don't think there will be a dabs contest as we are not involved in any way with bho. Not to mention new laws regulating type of processing to near zero butane loss in a recapturing system. I know nobody with that equipment yet.

Who's interested?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What other details do you know .....how would the process work .....and buy the way your thread is blazing as always and I appreciate your blunt responses and blunt approach to growing and breeding! :cigar:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks caveman. So the details will come over the next week. We are looking for suggestions that will improve on the overall experiences others have had at other events. Iknow the lack of dabs turns a load of folks off. Oh well.
Really going to figure it all out in terms of what we are really hoping for in terms of turnout, number of entrants allowed to compete, price with/out judges pack. Don't know for sure.
Something you would like to see?

Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is bubble hash an alternative to dabs ? Entrys should be anonymous like a number or something instead attached rather then be biased behind who it's from....maybe a point system where crowd can get involved not just left up to judges .....ummm I've never been a judge or competitor just brainstorming....

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

So a co worker is planning on setting up a cup. Guyforget. This will be, as it stands, an open event meaning individuals can enter. We are hoping for a round robin with most of the shops in town...hahaha yeah right! Quality is lacking in many shops. But seriously, going to have as many shops enter as possible. Looking to hold in about 120 days or so. Should give everybody good time to pick and chose entries.
we will be repping hard there entering the Truth (of course) our Lost Tribe, Magick and some hash. I don't think there will be a dabs contest as we are not involved in any way with bho. Not to mention new laws regulating type of processing to near zero butane loss in a recapturing system. I know nobody with that equipment yet.

Who's interested?

I made a recapturing system. Check this out http://skunkpharmresearch.com/

homebrew420

homebrew420

That a pretty interesting site there @Mr.Sputnik. nice work.

Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Very old NL, newer NL f3's , MK-ULTRA S1's and next week 4 more sets I'm resurrecting my old threads with more details:woot:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Stop in 14er Holistics on Mapleton in Boulder

Turbo14 is incorrect.
sorta... haha
I talk plenty about dispensary quality. It's refreshing to see you stand by abd defend your grow skills.... Ill go one day might aswell I've been to so many others

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

how about we go solventless, our man Downwithdirt just took the CUP and my alcohol extracts are 'cripplers' bet we could get down big time.

BHO free is the way to be,...........!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Well of course it is. so let me try that again, we could go BHO free, we could go H2O extraction ( using only water which is known as "the universal solvent") and thus would also not truely be solvent less by definition, or we could all split hairs till the world ends which do you prefer? Not trying to be a pain in the ass but its high on my skill set,...........

As for the solventless comment above i was refering to Downwithdirts Cup winning effort, and i'm pretty sure most of us regularly consume alcohol to some degree so theres that too,.....what ever makes you all warm and fuzzy, even giving me a hard time is OK, I can take it, just expect me to give as good as i get and we'll be cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom