Boulder Dispensaries

• Thread starter DWkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DWkush

1. Which ones would you consider to be the best? 2. Most overpriced? 3. Has most repulsive products? 4. Most Fallacious especially with labeling and Harm Reduction? 5. Unsatisfactory customer service? 6. Employee Injustice? 7. Gluttonous owners?

D

DWkush

http://highgradealternatives.com/
Those guys are pretty cool. Used to be able to vend to them, then HB-1284 came around. Fuck you Romer! Stanely! Brown!

I agree those guys are really cool but they have no clue on how to grow themselves. All the stuff they now stock is pure garbage. I have never seen an pure indica fox tail as much until the last time I visited. They engage in dangerous curing methods too. Aspergillus mold has already killed an HIV mmj user. Do we really need to experience that again?

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I have heard good things about High Grade. Greenest Green has some good herb from time to time, BUT, if it is worth smoking it will cost upwards of $20/g>>> what a joke

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

greenest green.......most taxed meds, employee/grower injustice....etc.....all about switchin product names to make em sell, quantity is their main concern and keeping their prices @ 20/g

avoid this place like the plague
they need to go back to cali

D

DWkush

greenest green.......most taxed meds, employee/grower injustice....etc.....all about switchin product names to make em sell, quantity is their main concern and keeping their prices @ 20/g

avoid this place like the plague
they need to go back to cali

We can try to send them back but I think they are unwelcome in cali too. I don't even know ware to begin with that place. I'm withholding my opinions for a later post.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

You and I both....as well as many other locals....just waiting for the right time

A

A20Grower

1. Which ones would you consider to be the best? 2. Most overpriced? 3. Has most repulsive products? 4. Most Fallacious especially with labeling and Harm Reduction? 5. Unsatisfactory customer service? 6. Employee Injustice? 7. Gluttonous owners?

You should have just started a thread shitting on that place. It's pretty dishonest for you to start a thread just make a customer complaint.

Do you have a personal experience to share, where those accused can defend themselves?

IMO, you just sound like an unhappy customer. dime a dozen, especially in this industry.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

It's easier to sit here and badmouth different stores than bring up good ones. And for good reason. Most of em are mediocre top to bottom, with all types of in house tensions/turbulence too. Makes me think I should get all my boys together an get some shit goin...then we'd probably end up hatin eachother...business can make good people turn into assholes. At least we would have good weed

D

DWkush

You should have just started a thread shitting on that place. It's pretty dishonest for you to start a thread just make a customer complaint.

Do you have a personal experience to share, where those accused can defend themselves?

IMO, you just sound like an unhappy customer. dime a dozen, especially in this industry.

It's called responsible consumerism. I feel that people show know who to avoid. Anyways its seems like you did not read my first question. No one has yet to mention any of the good stores in town yet. I have not singled out anyone. Just leaving my 2 cents to other posters comments. I personally feel that a lot of shops in boulder are progressing towards greatness. Others are giving MMJ a terrible name and honestly should change or be removed before they fuck it over for the rest of us.

D

DWkush

It's easier to sit here and badmouth different stores than bring up good ones. And for good reason. Most of em are mediocre top to bottom, with all types of in house tensions/turbulence too. Makes me think I should get all my boys together an get some shit goin...then we'd probably end up hatin eachother...business can make good people turn into assholes. At least we would have good weed

Does it need to be business? I say grow for your own head.

D

DWkush

Has anyone been to a dispensary that does a full refund/ replacement if you don't like the how it smokes? I know of one. Not only do they replace the bowl you smoked they kick down and extra .5 for the trouble. They give the terminally ill free top shelf meds. Only place I know with true compassion. Someone else needs to chime in with the name before I elaborate.

Z

ziggy1

I have always liked boulder botanics.. they have a great selection and fair member prices

z

D

DWkush

Im going to post my top 3 worst spots for quality:

1. Top Shelf (suspect DoobyScoo)- Guess what happens when you have 35+ different strains under one hydro res?

2. Mountainside- I most cenrently saw something that resembled brick weed. Most of stuff is not smokeable.

3. The Bud- Moldy meds!

T

thumpnasty

dont know about boulder , but in denver lodo wellness has some really good choices, last time i was there , they had , deathstar, Chemdog #4 , sour d, headband, ssh, and all of it was really good.

S

sgreene420

For Boulder I like Village Green Society, The Farm and Colorado Patients Choice. Also there is a good one, cant remember the name right off hand but they just a short way up 36 in Lyons, There is some good herb priced cheap up in them hills!

D

DWkush

For Boulder I like Village Green Society, The Farm and Colorado Patients Choice. Also there is a good one, cant remember the name right off hand but they just a short way up 36 in Lyons, There is some good herb priced cheap up in them hills!

I heard a rumor that Village Green Society is possibly merging with one of the best clubs in town. Never been to colorado patients choice.

Top Bottom