Boulder Dispensaries

• Thread starter DWkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

evo303

They engage in dangerous curing methods too. Aspergillus mold has already killed an HIV mmj user. Do we really need to experience that again?

more info on their "dangerous curing methods"?
i shop here from time to time so this is a concern for me and any FACTUAL information is appreciated, thanks

D

DWkush

more info on their "dangerous curing methods"?
i shop here from time to time so this is a concern for me and any FACTUAL information is appreciated, thanks

I talked to the owner on his curing methods. They do express one week cures.

Aspergillus mold happens when the product is cured too fast in a open unsanitized area with too much exposure to light and heat. Honestly everyone should be doing one month cures in cedar boxes.

G

ganjherbsmoke

brad or "scooby fuckin doo"
youve never grown weed
you dont know anything about pot at all
you have punk ass know it all 19 year olds running your half empty nos ballooned covered warehouse
and you think you know about herb?

all this man knows how to do is be a dick

everything is true that has been said
constant renaming, PM problems out the ass (eagle 20 just makes it look like its gone)
premie pulls i mean the list goes on

stay away from the GG
trust me i saw it all

D

DWkush

brad or "scooby fuckin doo"
youve never grown weed
you dont know anything about pot at all
you have punk ass know it all 19 year olds running your half empty nos ballooned covered warehouse
and you think you know about herb?

all this man knows how to do is be a dick

everything is true that has been said
constant renaming, PM problems out the ass (eagle 20 just makes it look like its gone)
premie pulls i mean the list goes on

stay away from the GG
trust me i saw it all

Eagle 20ew = poison

1. Humans can only see the fruiting bodies of PM. Just because you don't see it does not mean its no there.

2. There are thousands of stains of PM. Most of the strains that can be found in norcal were all introduced by luther burbank. He brought infected blackberry plants from india to santa rosa.

3. Due to the PM's ability to adapt and build dependencies. Over the years use of chemical products have actually made them stronger.

4. Sulfur burners and proper climate control are the only safe ways to go. Sulfur will rid the whole area of spores.

5. Eagle 20ew is extremely cancerous!! Even if only used in veg! Fucker Ronal Regan deregulated this shit to be sprayed on citrus and avocados. Only because such produce has a peel. Several politicians have tried very hard to have this product removed from the US market. FDA is also considering requiring non-edible peel stickers.

O

otto

because of overhead in these shops it causes high prices a few have pretty good meds but most sell what i call scwag and thats how it is all over colorado

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya people are realizing that there are plenty of private reserve headies all over.....why go to the shop when the novelty has worn of and the quality starts to slide. quantity of quality

I trust my nug and about 2-3 other growers.......

D

DWkush

ya people are realizing that there are plenty of private reserve headies all over.....why go to the shop when the novelty has worn of and the quality starts to slide. quantity of quality

DWD is right! Id say 88% of all club owners nation wide are nothing but clowns and can't be trusted!
balloon2.jpg

Problem is the people who need it the most are mostly likely are too sick to find the time to network for a heady privet grower. I say its time to "clean house!"
[YOUTUBE]SiDFihP4CTc[/YOUTUBE]

dlovejah

dlovejah

DWD is right! Id say 88% of all club owners nation wide are nothing but clowns and can't be trusted!
balloon2.jpg

Problem is the people who need it the most are mostly likely are too sick to find the time to network for a heady privet grower. I say its time to "clean house!"
[YOUTUBE]SiDFihP4CTc[/YOUTUBE]

I have only been to say 10 Dispensaries in Boulder.. But None of them did anything for me..All a Bunch of Crap and they throw Strain Names around .. You Guys should have seen the OG Kush One Bozo showed me!!! Im like DWDirt.. My bud and a few grower friends.. I think its going to come to a point where most people are going to have to sustain themselves if at all possible ...Clowns sums it up nicely...

N

NugNation

can't believe nobody has mentioned 14'er holistics yet! I haven't been to clubs in months but i know these guys grow a lot of their own dank and it's top notch as far as i'm concerned and anything from their garden is 12/g, cap at 14 for shit they buy. I used to go there all the time before i started gardening. two real chill guys run the place, never had a bad experience with them. they're on mapleton between 28th and 30th, check'm out!

Dorje

Dorje

can't believe nobody has mentioned 14'er holistics yet! I haven't been to clubs in months but i know these guys grow a lot of their own dank and it's top notch as far as i'm concerned and anything from their garden is 12/g, cap at 14 for shit they buy. I used to go there all the time before i started gardening. two real chill guys run the place, never had a bad experience with them. they're on mapleton between 28th and 30th, check'm out!

14'er is run by good people and has good products.

I work for BMMD (Boulder Medical Marijuana Dispensary), behind Ras Kasssas on 30th Street and our 1st harvest has been down for a while. It is organic, soil grown and clean. Meds are all top shelf and $10/gram for members, I think it's $13 for non-members. I probably posted some pics around here somewhere :)

C

canaguy27

14'er is run by good people and has good products.

I work for BMMD (Boulder Medical Marijuana Dispensary), behind Ras Kasssas on 30th Street and our 1st harvest has been down for a while. It is organic, soil grown and clean. Meds are all top shelf and $10/gram for members, I think it's $13 for non-members. I probably posted some pics around here somewhere :)

have any of that willie nelson still around?

G

ganjherbsmoke

I like root organics a lot
They're pretty chill ppl and their bubba is pretty good most of the time and everythings just under the 50 mark so the price is right for a nice store hell they even got a full spa that'd id like to try!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

high grade alternative is closed untill furthur notice due to complications with their application to the state.....as of yesterday....ruh roh

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

look on the home page under specials.....it has said remodel for a while

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Due to complications with our application to the state High Grade Alternatives will be closed until further notice. We will update our website and facebook pages as much as possible of any changes. We apologize for the inconvenience.

as per their website...also posted on their doors

D

DWkush

Thats crazy! I wonder if they really fucked up on the application or something minor like forget to dot a few i's?

Dorje

Dorje

Thats crazy! I wonder if they really fucked up on the application or something minor like forget to dot a few i's?

I don't want to spread rumors so I will not comment except to say I believe their application to the city of Boulder was rejected for a ridiculous, idiotic reason. Tragic... it just sucks for people that put their life into it. I don't know HGA but I'm sorry that happened to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom