Boulder Dispensaries

• Thread starter DWkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dorje

Dorje

Damn, how did that come out?

OK... Willie and Chocolope came down a little early due to late nanners. Damn Thai crosses... :evilgrin0040: That said I like the high a lot, it's strong and up but not heart attack weed.

We have some Silver Widow (WW x SSH) that went over 85 days. The Silver Widow is a really unique sativa, smells like chocolate, coffee and dirt. HUGE calyxs and an up high, but it can be a little racy like WW.

D

DoobyScoo

I don't want to spread rumors so I will not comment except to say I believe their application to the city of Boulder was rejected for a ridiculous, idiotic reason. Tragic.

That is the rumor, and given Boulder City Council's track record of adherence to the law, it would seem to be true.
Tragic indeed.

But as I like to say,
Tragedies are always more entertaining than Comedies.

T

the journeyman

After going into 14er holistics and greenest green they both said selling concentrates has become illegal in boulder county, interesting to see how that plays out....
no more wax :/

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

really?

when does this go into effect because they are still pushing that shit

T

the journeyman

not totally sure, I went in to see their wax's and they told me that they cant have them with the regulations starting july 1st so they are out for good.

GhostFace

GhostFace

i still cant get over people are still paying 50-8th and 375oz.. what a joke! :rasta2:

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Not to derail the thread but is eagle 20 still bad if you used it on your moms like a year ago and have taken new generations of moms? I don't see any pm and haven't used it in almost a year but I don't wanna be given fools cancer!

M

Mr Dank

i still cant get over people are still paying 50-8th and 375oz.. what a joke! :rasta2:

I do agree that $50 is way too high these days, but...

a few weeks before July 1, I went into 4 dispensary's just to look around. I looked at an average of 15 jars from each place, so maybe 60 jars total, and there were only 2 jars that looked real good....and of course they were $50/eighth

...with that said, I would much rather spend the extra $15-20 for something I enjoyed twice as much. I compare it to going to the liquor store. I have the option to buy a $3 40 oz of Miller Ginuine Draft, or a $9 6-pack of Dales Pale Ale...same with organic produce from the grocery store

Now, hell will freeze over before all beer is $5/6-pack....and same goes for quality grown cannabis

Dorje

Dorje

I do agree that $50 is way too high these days, but...

a few weeks before July 1, I went into 4 dispensary's just to look around. I looked at an average of 15 jars from each place, so maybe 60 jars total, and there were only 2 jars that looked real good....and of course they were $50/eighth

...with that said, I would much rather spend the extra $15-20 for something I enjoyed twice as much. I compare it to going to the liquor store. I have the option to buy a $3 40 oz of Miller Ginuine Draft, or a $9 6-pack of Dales Pale Ale...same with organic produce from the grocery store

Now, hell will freeze over before all beer is $5/6-pack....and same goes for quality grown cannabis

Not sure how old you are, but I remember in the mid to late 90's microbreweries became more popular and small breweries like O'Dells, New Belgium, Avery, Oscar Blues, etc... went from very small systems to much larger systems. Most of these breweries were not capable of maintaining their previous standards of quality and it took them a while to figure out how to brew GOOD beer in larger quantities. O'Dells used to just package their brew in kegs, when they switched to a larger system and started producing 6 packs they really sucked for a while.

These days, breweries don't survive unless they produce a top quality product, and the differences between microbreweries are just a question of taste and personal preference rather than any real differences in quality between brands. MMJ will be like that eventually... BUT it takes time for the customer to become educated AND for the producers to get their systems down. I have no doubt that in the near future, maybe a few years to a decade from now, the only dispensaries that survive will do so because they grow top quality mmj.

Just like microbrews, in the mid '90's you could go into Liquor Mart and buy HORRIBLE, INCONSISTENT product from many breweries... These days, select a random 6 pack in the 8-12 dollar range from Liquor Mart and you'd be hard pressed to find ANYTHING that isn't top quality beer.

The fact is, most people have NO EXPERIENCE growing large mmj crops and those that do many times don't know how to grow TOP QUALITY mmj. It's going to take people a little while to figure it out... but don't think that a 100kW garden can't produce top quality mmj like your 4kW closet can. You will be proven WRONG soon enough... as long as the DEA doesn't shut it all down. :sweating

Since this thread popped up, I want to point out that I no longer grow for BMMD and can't vouch for them or their products any longer. I can't say more about it on the netz... but I got seriously fucked, my ass is still sore.

M

Mr Dank

I will be thrilled the day I am confident that a 100k grow will be to high standards, with no pesticides, fungicides, or pests/diseases in general. I hope so for the mmj community

GhostFace

GhostFace

still a few shops around town that have top notch grade A meds for way less then 50-8th_ just not in Boulder! :mad0233:

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I thought I'd give this thread a bump. Anyone seen any real chronic around Boulder lately?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

The Station located at 28th and valmont has some straight fire grown by some really good people. They tend to have some ghost og and sfv on hand at most times

Top Bottom