Boveda Humidipak 62% For Curing.

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I used 62s for the last couple harvests on most of my stuff (post proper dry and cure of course) and it seemed like they sucked out a little bit of the smell. They definitely help with moisture in the buds but I don't know if its had a positive effect on mine. Maybe its just me. I will be trying a side by side on the next nugs. One will be processed, dried, cured, and stored in fridge w/ humidipak, others will be in fridge and have no pak.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've been using them for about 2 years. Soon as my nugz come out of the drying racks or the freezer depends but soon as they go into jars for the first 7 days I leave them with a 62. I like the control ya know. After the first week I take the pack out. By that time the smell has intensified by 100 Times. Then remove the pack burp once a day for a week then once a week. Lol. Not trying to give lessons and not that u need them. Sorry.lol. use them u will like them

Pimp T

Pimp T

I've been using them for about 2 years. Soon as my nugz come out of the drying racks or the freezer depends but soon as they go into jars for the first 7 days I leave them with a 62. I like the control ya know. After the first week I take the pack out. By that time the smell has intensified by 100 Times. Then remove the pack burp once a day for a week then once a week. Lol. Not trying to give lessons and not that u need them. Sorry.lol. use them u will like them
Its all good brother thanks for the advice I appreciate your input.

labud

labud

I had some pm during the grow....Harvested. ..dried the buds....then they got too dry sitting in baggies. ...put the 62 in aND they moistened , but the pm started up again in the baggies ....too moist ....I'm gonna try the 52 that I hear just came out

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Would use it plastic bags . Counter productive . Use a c- vault ,glass jar ,earthen wear Imo

waayne

waayne

@Tnelz Thank's for the compliment bro,but in all honesty, I was turned onto Boveda packs by
JACKMAYOFFER

I think a person will really need to factor in the RH where they live ,to know exactly what pack is gonna work the best for their particular environment,and situation.

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Tnelz Thank's for the compliment bro,but in all honesty, I was turned onto Boveda packs by
JACKMAYOFFER

I think a person will really need to factor in the RH where they live ,to know exactly what pack is gonna work the best for their particular environment,and situation.
thats what i was initially thinking. I think this time of year in my environment on top of me letting them get little drier than usual I would use 62%'s. but probably would need 54%'s with moister conditions and normal drying.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Was talking about being in plastic baggies . In the vault there awsome

Tnelz

Tnelz

My apologies @ausauto re-read my post and it was sort of dickish.lol. wasnt my intention. @waayne I knew u would come back being modest but let's face it ur a god bro. No arguements. Just take it. Lol. Joking but seriously ur the man bro and not just to me. I agree with all of u. However I'm in New England. Winter is dry as a none and summer is humid as hell. I use them under whatever circumstance for the first week. The 54 is obviously better for what we do I like my jars to finish around 52 to 54 anyway. In a controlled environment like a mason jar I'm not sure the outside humidity has much effect. I could be wrong but I end up with the same results either way. Just something I've settled on doing and I love it. Unless one has the circumstances like the brother with pm. Pm can thrive at 62% so if there is any sign at all I would forsake the packs. But ur boy uses a combo of white wash and caps foliar so powdery mildew never shows its ugly face. Respect to all of u. I've rambled on far to long. I'm stoned as hell(thank u bog)!peace and love.

straincreation

straincreation

I rock the 62% in socal they work wonders i tell ya. Forget the lettuce, tortilla, orange peel if you overdry. The bovedas will do you justice.

On that note anyone ever figure out a way to revive a dead pack. Was just thinking the other day. Wonder if its possble.

Happy farmin yall;)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im in high desert like waayne and i like the 62s,its a little moist fresh out of the jar but if you set the nug out for an hour its perfect,I did order the 54s though to try them.CBDemon if i do my part prior to jarring i dont lose smell,i have some anahita right now that is so loud its hard to transport,lol.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Im in high desert like waayne and i like the 62s,its a little moist fresh out of the jar but if you set the nug out for an hour its perfect,I did order the 54s though to try them.CBDemon if i do my part prior to jarring i dont lose smell,i have some anahita right now that is so loud its hard to transport,lol.
Did you ever get a chance to try the 54%'s or did u mean u just ordered them recently to try?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

been using 62% packs for about 2 years now for my curing needs. absolutely perfect, and ive never experienced any odor transfers to the packs. my gorilla glue smells even more potent after a 1 month cure, especially after a 3 month cure in jars. absolutely fantastic.

admiralcornp

admiralcornp

where are you all seeing the 54% packs at? cant seem to find em

Top Bottom