Box of OG Kush Ghost Cut s1

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Docs t
lol.. yea I just got burned out on the train wreck.. So I just bred her to everything I had a few yrs back and let her go... I just had her way to long.. since 03..lol and she still would rival ne thing I Have now..
I dont know about the Docs TW.. Docs trainwreck is bad ass and an exact replica of arcata cut look, smell and taste same as his bubba and og ghost, also recommend his endless sky big purps and Chemdog #4 his top 3 strains if u ask me

blis84

blis84

Im wondering why the doc's beens dont get more action from fellow farmers. Checking his stuff out and some of his flavs sound really legit. Ever try any of his other elites? Chem, endless sky, dope, c99? Damn those sound good huh
His endless sky is his top strain if you are at least and intermediate grower newbies stay away its finicky but once dialed in they produce dense resin coated nuts reeks of fresh flowers and fruit and tastes same a smell, and is crazy potent great hybrid high. Chemdog #4 is his top cash crop great potency funky diesely tasting phenos and a rare fruity diesely pheno huge yields especially dwc. Dope was ok, c99 has taste and smell but lacked potency but a split a 10 pack with someone so I'm sure there are better phenos to be had. His big purps or kashmir hashplant is top notch and very unique like ES. Def never tasted bud like either until trying them and his flook juice is most potent shit ive ever had and taste amazing too.

Top Bottom