Boycott Industrialized Cannabis

• Thread starter kushpheen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushpheen

The only way to defeat the industrialization of cannabis is to simply not purchase their products and demand your dispensary only purchase their medicine from patient farmers. The boycott of oaksterdam will expand to any other city that invites these mega gardens to operate within their city limits. Please use this thread to notify people of where these factories are located and who is buying and selling their cannabis. Guerrilla ideas are also welcome here.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Yes if you don't think it will effect you here is another post to get you thinking:

The Oakland thing is saying that ONLY the big 4 will be able to supply the Dispensaries, and that any other grow, except personal only...will be illegal-- At least that is how I am understanding it--

If I am wrong, will someone pls clarify??

So much for 215 not being effected and this is before prop 19 is even passed.

I hope some of you are getting it now... This big ganjapharma are not your friends nor do they care about you. But they want us to back their money making prop19!

Taxation is not legalization!

Decriminalization is
!

Now think about it... this violates everything that 215 stands for in the collective and cultivation rights as patients. Grant you I have got confirmation that it is only for oakland... who says it will stop there?

A

AbusiveOGK

Hell yea all the way from the east coast man! This is bull. No one wants
to smoke industrial herb where's the pride in that.

Support local growers!

Top Bottom