BP bubba x paki

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I found these looking for some bucket pics. A friend grew out my BP in buckets this is his first kush grow. These are at various stages. They went 75 days I believe. JK

Picture 006
Picture 016
Picture 034
Picture 029
Picture 028
Picture 024
Picture 025
M

Mr.Bird

very nice cross.. she looks definitely special :yes
how is the taste?

P

pikes peak 69

Thanks for the pics. Glad to have found the site and see your still doing well.

pp69

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!!I have some BubbaXPaki beans.I wonder if they came from you??

J

Jalisco Kid

pp69 I don't know how they let you in the door but good to see you.lol
Thanks guys it is one of my and friends favorite smoke. My friend pulled over a kg avg a plant. I have just one mom left. I sold all my seeds to pay bills. I got a lot at the time for a full ziplock. I wished I kept them now. Hopefully they will be for sell somewhere. You could run over that plant and it would keep on ticking. I hope to pass it around the clubs so it will be one of those clone only. There are some threw out the states we passed it around before reefs site went down.They are a bitch to clone 21-25 days to root. I had them up to f4 and f5's. I wanted to sell them at HS till they went down. Suerte JK
Manic grower, Unless you got them from LA I doubt it. I sold them last month. I just saw your post above when I went back to look at the order of pics. I wanted to say I like that second pic. It is my green pheno,there is a purple one also but the green will put you on your ass. The Paki came from a friend of mine who picked them up in s.Pakistan in the early 90's He gave me some pollen from a S. Indian sat that I made my smelly delhi with. It was my best plant I have made,lost her on a trip to the ranch. I'll add a pic here,the top one is a closer better structure shot of BP.

Smelly Delhi
Picture 018
D

Dublo

aaaaaahhhh mi amego! Puro Jalisco, Y arriva Mexico! Chulada de maiz prieto muchacho...

Nice lookin shots brah, and big up to the home state! Paz Y Libertad!

B

bigbag

lookin good!i used 2 have a Timewarp x Paki line that kicked buttox.one pheno was the early,hashy super sized calyx plant.one of the best outdoor plants/buds ive grown/smoked.props

J

Jalisco Kid

Irie,I started with CCC bubba, I selfed it to get more girls. It was hard to find viable pollen with this line so I started with a few of swerves bubba and had the same problem getting only a few seeds a try. A friend offered me some pollen from a paki. I then bx it. which one I kept ccc or swerves I do not remember. I am just a chucker of pollen, not a note taking breeder. Though I do get lucky. I knew the c-4 I had was a good mate for my strawberry d, could not tell you why. But it was. JK

K

kingbrown

i have some pre 98 bubba x chitrali#1 (purple pakistani) some of the most prettiest girls
i've grown so far just goin into bud now. bloody nice plants by the way!

Top Bottom